Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Internet / Browsers

Notices

Internet / Browsers Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Internet and Browser issues

Topic Tools
Old May 13th, 2008, 06:44 PM

Hijacked Browser - HijackThis Fix didn't work

My IE v7 browser was hijacked, by some adware. My wife used Adaware, CC Cleaner, and Spybot. I told her to run HijackThis v1.99, which she did. Can now get on browser (google, yahoo, etc), but session merely hangs. I have the HijackThis scan log, if someone could review and offer opinion on, I would appreciate it. There were NO R0 or R1 enteries, which I found very curious. I would be happy to provide scan logs directly, as site doesn't allow attachments. Can reach me at Email address removed to protect you from spammers. Thanks.
Old May 13th, 2008, 08:26 PM
Cyber Tech Help Moderator

O/S: Windows 10 Home
Start a new thread and post your log in our Cyber Safety forum for the experts there to analyze.

Cyber Safety is always busy. Please be patient. They will get to you.