Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Internet / Browsers

Notices

Internet / Browsers Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Internet and Browser issues

Topic Tools
Old September 2nd, 2007, 05:32 AM

Firefox Opens Only In 1 User Account...

I have two user accounts on this system (Windows XP Professional), both being Administrators. I have just reformatted the system and reinstalled all necessary applications. When I open FireFox it only runs in 1 user account (even if I reinstall under the other.) I have tried making the second user "Owner" of the entire Mozilla FireFox folder and still nothing, yet if I "Run As.." the other user while in the account it opens just fine. I am stumped. What could be going wrong??