Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Applications

Notices

Applications Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of computer software applications

Topic Tools
Old December 13th, 2011, 09:22 AM

How to display the documents and webpages visually at the bottom bar of the screen?

Dear Sir,

Normally, after opening two Word documents and two webpages, partial titles can be traced from the bottom bar and re-opened. However, the application has changed it to Scroll Up / Down arrows and the titles become hidden. I need to click the arrow up or down in order to open the page that I want. What is the way to display all of them visually at the bottom bar of the Windows XP screen so that I can click at the desired page easily? Thank you.

Last edited by Fortunate; December 13th, 2011 at 09:24 AM.
Old December 13th, 2011, 09:43 AM

I think I'd figured out what to do. Right click the bottom bar and deselect "Lock the properties". (The application had locked the properties on its own without my permission). Microsoft Office.... and Webpage will be displayed side by side with their down scroll arrows. Right click the blue bar again to select "Lock the properties".