Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows XP

Notices

Windows XP Problem solving for the Windows XP Operating System

Topic Tools
Old November 13th, 2005, 12:53 PM

weird media player graphics all over my computer!

At first I thought this had to do with some sort of virus but the advice was that it probably wasnt and tha I should post on here instead. Wjenever I start up my computer I get a weird windows media player ambient effect - ya know all those weird wavey lines and hypnotic images all over my computer, Once I get onto the desktop everything is fine and nothing seems broken but its annoying having to repeatedly press Ctrl Alt delete just t get the proper screen back.

Doesanybody know what the problem might be, and what I need to do to remedy everything?

Please help!