Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Malware Removal

Notices

Malware Removal Discussion about Trojans, viruses, hoaxes, firewalls, spyware, and general Security issues. If you suspect your PC is infected with a virus, trojan or spyware app please include any supporting documentation or logs

Topic Tools
Old October 25th, 2005, 01:09 PM

Unhappy Mcafee Internet security suite

Hi

I have just loaded this onto my PC and now I can not open Outlook Express; I have all my yahoo mail downloaded to OE and it keeps popping up a window with my yahoo username and keeps wanting me to type in the password but nothing happens. In the OE log it says :

There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: 'pop.mail.yahoo.co.uk', Server: '127.0.0.1', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR Username or password is incorrect', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92

But the password and username I use are correct. I never had this with Zone Alarm Pro ( which I have currently inactivated). Any suggestions will be really appreciated. IE seems to work fine.

Dean