Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Malware Removal

Notices

Malware Removal Discussion about Trojans, viruses, hoaxes, firewalls, spyware, and general Security issues. If you suspect your PC is infected with a virus, trojan or spyware app please include any supporting documentation or logs

Topic Tools
Old February 20th, 2016, 09:16 AM

O/S: Windows 7 32-bit
Virus? Browser Running too slow!

I am running Windows 7 Ultimate, today I went to DSL Reports to do a speed check and I couldn't even get it too test my PC. I got an Error 1, meaning my browser is too slow. Lately I have been having trouble with websites not opening. Do I have a virus?????? HELP!!!
Old February 20th, 2016, 12:42 PM
Malware Removal Team

O/S: Windows 10 Pro
Hi melodysue and Welcome to the CyberTechHelp Forums.

I will be helping you fixing your problems.

1- My first language is not english. So please do not use slang or idioms. It could be hard for me to read. Keep your sentences short. Thanks for your understanding.
2- Perform everything in the correct order. Sometimes one step requires the previous one.
3- The system is Windows Vista/7/8, so when running any of the scan files we use, be sure to right click the file, then select "Run as administrator" to start the scan/tool.
4- Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, as they will interfere with our tools and the removal. If you are unsure how to do this, please refer to get help here
How to disable your security applications.
5- To make sure you have an accurate view of files there, make sure you can View Hidden Files. Also uncheck "Hide Extensions for Known File Types"
6- Back up all your private data / important files on another (external) drive before using our tools (if possible).
7- Please subscribe to this thread if you have not done so already, and please don't do any other scans on your own and don't install or remove software.
8- Lastly, keep in mind that we are volunteers, so you do not have to pay for malware removal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please download DDS from either of these links

LINK 1
LINK 2

and save it to your desktop.
  • Disable any antivirus programs during the scan (If you have difficulty properly disabling your protective programs, refer to this link here )
  • Double click dds to run the tool.
  • When done, two DDS.txt's will open.
  • Save both reports to your desktop.
---------------------------------------------------
Please include the contents of the following in your next reply:

DDS.txt
Attach.txt