Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Windows 7

Notices

Windows 7 Problem solving for the Windows 7 Operating System. Please remember to state which edition of Windows 7 you are using - Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate.

Topic Tools
Old March 6th, 2011, 01:58 PM

explorer 9

cannot get explorer 9 to install tried all th advice like firewall virus prog closed system check and i should be ok for it but keeps getting stuck then showing couldnt install board with web page for help //that doesnt help

windows 7 home premium
Old March 6th, 2011, 08:29 PM

O/S: Windows XP Pro
Well it's BETA and still has bugs in it.

Do you have sufficient available hard drive space? MS is recommending 70MB???

Internet Explorer 9 tries to install software prerequisites automatically. If installation of the prerequisites does not succeed, Internet Explorer 9 does not continue with the installation, you must be connected to the internet to install.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2399238
Old March 10th, 2011, 11:27 AM

yes i have plenty hard drive and my pc meeets all requirments as you say i know that first the prerequisits are downloaded then installation must be done with internet connection but NO luck as yet something seems to be holding against it so its keep looking and watch this space thks

Last edited by flyerboy; March 10th, 2011 at 11:39 AM.