Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows Vista

Notices

Windows Vista Problem solving for the Windows Vista Operating System. Please remember to state which edition of Vista you are using - Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate etc. and whether you are using the 32-bit or 64-bit version if you know.

Topic Tools
Old January 20th, 2008, 08:15 PM

Igfx driver not responding!

i have recently installed a new game on my pc (hellgate london) and most levels are fine but when i eneter one level the screen goes all black and message pops up saying "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered", this occurs every time i enter the level. My pc is only 2 months old i havent had any problems before. Im running windows vista home premium, intel core 2 duo and inetl 82945g express chipset controller. I was wondering if anyone has any solutions to this probelm, and any help would be much appreciated!
Old January 21st, 2008, 07:46 AM

O/S: Windows XP Pro
Welcome to CTH

Go to Intels site and download and install the latest drivers, may fix it.

http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/intel945g/