Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Internet / Browsers

Notices

Internet / Browsers Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Internet and Browser issues

Topic Tools
Old August 19th, 2006, 11:50 PM

Can't watch videos in any browser after installing IE7

After I installed IE7 beta 3 I could no longer watch videos in either mozilla firefox or IE. wmp in the browser would just say "ready" and not connect, buffer, or load. Once I uninstalled IE7 and tried to play a video it either told me there was a plug-in missing or the file "iertutil.dll" was missing when I tried to play vids. I reinstalled IE7 and I'm back to the first scenario. I tried a system restore but it says that the system cannot be restored. I also tried uninstalling wmp 11 and going back to wmp 10--this didn't work either. HELP

Thanks,
SwiZZ
Old August 22nd, 2006, 11:50 PM

bump