Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows XP

Notices

Windows XP Problem solving for the Windows XP Operating System

Topic Tools
Old November 18th, 2009, 01:32 AM

O/S: Windows XP Home
Exclamation Can't watch any videos online...

Hi, 2 weeks ago my Zone Alarm found a virus on my computer. It was a Trojan Downloader. OK, I deleted this off my computer. For the next week everytime I hit my IE on my desktop, I would "hear" (not see) playing in my speakers irritating ads and the IE page would come up several times not loading each one. I had someone look at my computer for me, and ever since I don't have the "irritating ads". BUT, now I can't watch any videos online, I can't listen to music online, AND I'M ABOUT TO GO SERIOUSLY CRAZY CAUSE MYSPACE WON'T LOAD UP MY STUFF AND I CANNOT WATCH VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE NOWHERE!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me! What did he do?
Old November 18th, 2009, 08:29 AM

O/S: Windows 11
Sounds like you need to post this in the malware removal forum and let them finish cleaning you up. Go out to the main forums page and scroll down and you will find the malware removal area. If its malware/virus related we arent allowed to offer assistance. Only the malware removal team/mods can do that.