Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows Vista

Notices

Windows Vista Problem solving for the Windows Vista Operating System. Please remember to state which edition of Vista you are using - Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate etc. and whether you are using the 32-bit or 64-bit version if you know.

Topic Tools
Old January 24th, 2008, 09:49 AM

O/S: Windows Vista 32-bit
File Upload for Pictures out of alphabetical order!

When I look at my Pictures under Start, all the pictures are always in alphabetical order.

However, when I go to upload a picture via File Uploads to a site (such as using a picture for an avatar), the Pictures are now completely OUT of alphabetical order, and I can find no way to fix this, except by manually moving the pictures around!

Unfortunately, this "workaround" only works temporarily, as the next time I try to upload a picture via File Upload, they have all gone out of order again, making it very hard to find the picture I want.

Does anyone know why this is happening, and how I can fix it?

Thanks!
Old January 24th, 2008, 11:00 AM

This is now getting worse! Even under Start > Pictures, the photographs are beginning to get out of alphabetical order!

I have been addubg photos using Faststone Screen Capture if this makes any difference, but it has never caused any title-ordering problems before!

HELP.
Old January 24th, 2008, 11:01 AM

addubg = adding.