Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows XP

Notices

Windows XP Problem solving for the Windows XP Operating System

Closed Topic

Topic Tools
Old December 10th, 2006, 05:06 AM

trojan downloader zlob

I have a trojan horse called Trojan Downloader zlob. I heard that it is made by virus companies that just want you to get their product. I already have spysweeper and everytime i run it the trojan horse shows up. Everytime it pops up i tell spysweeper to quarantine it then i delete it. But it still pops up when i resweep my computer with spysweeper and everytime i sign onto the internet it redirectes me to a place to download antivirus programs. i had a virus before and was told to never click on those popup links so i just ignore it. But it seems like everytime i get rid of it the trojan downloader zlob always comes back! or did it just never go away? would it be better if i just left it in quaratine? Please post anything you think might help.
Old December 10th, 2006, 05:09 AM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows 7 32-bit
CLOSED: Wait for your thread in Cyber Safety to get a reply and a cleanup !!

Murrayu
Closed Topic