Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > General > The Anything Else Board

Notices

The Anything Else Board This board has been designed for all those subjects that don't quite fit in any of the other categories, and is also a place to share ideas and knowledge that you think might prove valuable to our other visitors

Topic Tools
Old April 20th, 2007, 02:29 PM

O/S: Windows 7 64-bit
Question YouTube playlist

Hi everyone,

I'm a new user of YouTube, and have been having a couple of problems creating playlists, so I was wondering if anyone can help me...

Okay, so I add a video to my "favourites list", and also a playlist that I've created. But the problem is, about 50% of the time, even though I have added quite a few videos added to them, when I go to my "favourites" and "playlist", it says that there are no videos added to either playlists. But then when I go to the video to "add" it again, it says that there are videos in my playlists. As I said before, this only happens about 50% of the time; the other half of the time, all of the videos that I've added to my playlist show up and play fine.

I have tried using Internet Explorer (I use Firefox as my browser), and I've also tried un-installing and then re-installing Adobe Flash player, but neither helped. I've also tried clearing all of me cookies and cache, but that only worked temporarily.

I hope this makes sense!!

Thank-you!!
Old April 20th, 2007, 07:34 PM
Cyber Tech Help Moderator

It can happen because of cache programs.
This may be your PC/Browser, your ISP or youtube itself.

If you logout and then login again you should see your vids.
It may also see your vids if you close the browser and go back to the site.
Old April 28th, 2007, 10:11 AM

O/S: Windows 7 64-bit
Hi Degs,

Thanks for your reply!! Sorry it's taken me a little while to reply!

Soon after I posted this question, I developed a problem getting my Internet (ADSL) to connect. I have since had to take it to a Technician to get it looked at. So, anyway, I'm now using my other computer (temporarily), and all of the vids in my playlists are now showing up perfectly all of the time.

Since my other computer (the one I'm using temporarily), is using the same Internet connection, it looks like it was probably my computer causing the problems.

Anyway, thanks again for your reply!

Cheers,
Katherine, aka teabag87