Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Hardware > Hardware

Notices

Hardware Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Computer Hardware issues

Topic Tools
Old February 17th, 2003, 04:24 AM

Exclamation Gigabyte GA-7DX MoBo Help

Ok first this is what i have installed in the case:

Amd Athlon 1600 w/heatsink fan
Gigabyte GA-7DX MoBo w256 Mb of ddram.
32 mb Geforce Pci Video Card
maxtor 20 gig Hard drive
Iomega 24x cd-rw

Ok the problem is When i power the system on, the fans spin and everything but im getting no output to the monitor.I Know its not the Monitor or video card cause i tested both on a differnt system and i also put a different graphics card into this system and still no output to the monitor i also tried every pci slot on the board with the card. the board has a yellow/orangish led light on in the top right corner (near the memory banks). Im thinking its has somthing to do with the pci slots? can anyone help?
Old February 17th, 2003, 01:24 PM

If you are pretty familure with how every things works and you got every thing installed correctely, you may be running into what a lot of people run into ,includeing myself. you got the front side header hooked up wrong
>cody