Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Applications

Notices

Applications Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of computer software applications

Closed Topic

Topic Tools
Old June 27th, 2004, 08:10 PM

Talking How do i renew Norton trialware version for free?

Is there anyway i can renew the license of Norton antivirus programs?? How do these programs keep track of the dates? Is there any way to fool the programs from expiring after a certain trial period? Is there any re key or any file that can be deleted to keep the programs from expiring?? And how do i completely uninstall the Norton anivirus programs??? Please help cuz i'm usin norton trialware and dont have enough dough to buy the soft itself...PLEASE MAN CAN SOMEONE HELP
Old June 27th, 2004, 09:47 PM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows 10 Home
Cyber Tech Help cannot/will not answer your questions with regards to this, read the forum's Terms Of Use.

Topic closed.
Closed Topic