Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows Vista

Notices

Windows Vista Problem solving for the Windows Vista Operating System. Please remember to state which edition of Vista you are using - Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate etc. and whether you are using the 32-bit or 64-bit version if you know.

Topic Tools
Old January 31st, 2007, 02:57 AM

O/S: Windows XP Home
Wink Having wireless problems in Vista.....

I just bought an Hp dv2000 at best buy.

windows vista home premium, amd turion x2 1.8ghz, 1024 ddr2 ram, 120 hdd, etc.

I have never had any problems with my other two laptops or my desktop logging on to the belkin router. and still don't only my vista laptop.

After I started up for the first time it was taking forever when I was trying to surf the net. it was really really slow. So i went ahead and opened up the wireless network and ran the diagnose and repair option. after that it started working good....the sites were loading really fast. but then it went slow again and then fast and then slow...get it.

i have a belkin wireless router (model f5d7230-4 version 1232) and i called belkin support and they said everything should be working.

So i am guessing it is Vista. I had heard all the stories about windows when they first come out......they are full of bugs...etc.

What can I do??????
Old January 31st, 2007, 04:09 AM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows 11
There doesn't seem to be any Vista drivers for that model

Have you called HP Support? 24/7 1-800-474-6836