Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Windows 7

Notices

Windows 7 Problem solving for the Windows 7 Operating System. Please remember to state which edition of Windows 7 you are using - Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate.

Topic Tools
Old June 11th, 2020, 12:56 AM

Smile Read only

I was recently editing and Logging some photos I took and somewhere along the line I clicked or hit something that changed all my word documents to read only. Not only did it happen to the folder I was working on but also on all other drives, External hard drive, and flash drives.

I know it's something I did because the external hard drive works fine on my other computer. I have tried everything I know how to do but I think this is above my pay grade.

Thanks

Swede