Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Gaming

Notices

Gaming Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of PC & Console Gaming issues

Closed Topic

Topic Tools
Old September 3rd, 2014, 06:59 PM

Game Capture Advice?

Hi all,

I need the following:

•Gameplay screen capture of web browser play
•Simultaneous capture of HD webcam/video camera recording of player facial expression (specifically picture-in-picture) and audio verbal expression

Are there any programs that can do all of this? More likely I will probably need multiple programs, does anyone have any good recommendations? Thanks in advance!
Old September 4th, 2014, 11:25 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg90 View Post
Hi all,

I need the following:

•Gameplay screen capture of web browser play
•Simultaneous capture of HD webcam/video camera recording of player facial expression (specifically picture-in-picture) and audio verbal expression

Are there any programs that can do all of this? More likely I will probably need multiple programs, does anyone have any good recommendations? Thanks in advance!
Try Fraps! It's a decent program and I think it will fit what you are looking for! http://www.fraps.com/
Old September 14th, 2014, 02:12 AM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows 10 Home
You could display the camera on a small window in he corner of the screen displaying the game, then use Snagit to grab the whole screen.

Snagit has a free trial period so you can see if it will do what you want before buying it.
Closed Topic