Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Gaming

Notices

Gaming Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of PC & Console Gaming issues

Topic Tools
Old June 28th, 2013, 10:33 AM

PC keeps BOOTING from gaming??

hello everyone, i think my pc is really working not cool anymore as my silly Brother keep on using it for gaming..he plays RGC and Crysis pretty shame i cant blame anything as he continuously play this games until the pc starts to boot and boot and boot.. shuts off.. shuts off again and again.

it is pissing me off! and i dont know what to do. this is what im using Intel Core i7 Processor 4770S. what can i do for this? do i need to replace something from my CPU?

thanks for the help.
Old June 30th, 2013, 11:54 AM

Hmm, what graphics card are you using? it sounds like your power supply is not strong enough or your cooling is not strong enought to keep the system in low temperature.
Old July 18th, 2013, 12:01 PM

that was an issue from me before but if things are not working well anymore maybe check your Motherboard too?

if so, you can check if it needs to be replace then theres a lot of selection based on your specification some motherboards are real good but too expensive! just have a browse so far right now what I am having is from Biostar. works well though.
Old February 14th, 2014, 08:49 PM

I had a MSI motherboard that did the same thing. Replaced the board and problem went away. Your Mobo may be at fault. Some times it's best to bring it in the the local repair shop and just drop the 50ish to find out.