Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Windows 7

Notices

Windows 7 Problem solving for the Windows 7 Operating System. Please remember to state which edition of Windows 7 you are using - Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate.

Topic Tools
Old August 26th, 2010, 02:43 AM

"XXX.exe - Bad Image" Pop-up

Whenever I try loading up a program on my computer, be it Google Chrome, internet expleror, or Java, I get this pop with the title "xxxprogram - Bad Image" and when I click the Ok button or hit X it just keeps reappearing. The program loads after multiple clicks, but then runs poorly, locking up and not responding for awhile. The message reads the same for any program:

Quote:
C:\\Windows\system32\kfnxanl.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.
No idea what to do, and this is really annoying. Please help!
Old August 26th, 2010, 09:06 AM

O/S: Linux
I just did a search for kfnxanl.dll and it appears not to exist. You may have a virus methinks...............