Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Malware Removal

Notices

Malware Removal Discussion about Trojans, viruses, hoaxes, firewalls, spyware, and general Security issues. If you suspect your PC is infected with a virus, trojan or spyware app please include any supporting documentation or logs

Topic Tools
Old August 9th, 2008, 04:52 PM

Completed CastleCops MRP, results post, can't connect to site. Will u help??

I'm under attack by TR/Dldr.FraudLoaDN Trojan and a TR/Vundo.Gen Trojan. Yesterday I went to Castlecops, registered, followed their Malware Removal and Prevention: Overview and completed each of their required steps to possibly resolve my problem, and hence, eliminate the need to post a request for help on their forum. It didn't help. I typed up a post that explained my problem and its history and included a HJT that was run before running through their checklist of removal programs, (first log) and one after completion of the checklist, (second log). The post would not send. Either the computer hung up loading, wouldn't even begin to load (web site didn't answer the request), or I got a Page Load Error. After an hour of hitting the Submit button, I copied the post and closed the browser. This morning I can't even connect with their forums link, much less the post New Topic page, although I can to their main page. I am pasting that post in its entirety here with the hope that someone their can rescue me from this relentless bug. I've just been attacked again an additional file: DocumentsandSettings/AllUsers/.../ntuser.dat.LOG - ID'd on Avira alarm window, two times. Windows Explorer froze and had to be forced down, desktop disappeared. Forced shutdown. I'm trying again! HELP!

[b] Running Avira Antivir Personal Ed.; after user was at gaming site, Avira opened window: AntiVir Guard: Attention Detection: C:\\Documents and Settings\AllUsers\...\4C4229ED.vbt is the TR/Vundo.Gen Trojan -- program had Deny Access preselected (couldn't chg opt), clk's OK. Alarm goes off again, same window, clk'd OK. A minute later - same alarm. This tim (same folder) file: ....\D2F0A22F.vbt. Denied access. Repeated alarm.Shut down computer.
New log on - extremely slow booting - no files on desktop. Rebooted. Same result. Opened TaskManager, New Task, opened Win Explorer and then random prog. Was then able to log on to Firefox. Very slow.
Closed. Updated all utilities. Ran SUPERAntiSpyware Free Ed. scan - no results.
I can't remember what program brought it up, but, last week a window popped open: WARNING: Quick System Scan Results - Harmful & Malicious software detected. Online Scanner detected programs that may compromise your privacy or damage your computer. Threat: High. ipexewin.exe, audiopitusr.exe, exeiptransfer.exe. Clk'd the FIX button.
Another logon (7-31-08) An hour after getting on internet Avira opened it's alarm window. Same id as above, file: 63E6E0E0.vbt (2 times); then again with file: 2584F333.vbt. Denied access.
Then I noticed that my system tray on the toolbar was missing all of its icons except for the Volume icon. Another logon - the entire system tray disappeared.
Last two weeks: extremely slow opening any program; use Firefox browser - slow to load or freezes, Page Load Errors, Network Timeouts. Today I've had great difficulty accessing your website, opening your links and registering. I registered once, rec'd the email, clicked your email link, got the congratulations screen, clicked log on, entered correct info and got message that you didn't have a user named 06paras. I had to create a new account. I've followed all of the instructions carefully on MRP - came up empty-handed. Over the course of the day have repeatedly (approx. 20 times) denied access to: C://Docs.../setup_110049_3_.exe, which is identified as a TR/Dldr.FraudLoaDN Trojan, both at startup and while on internet.
After completing all required steps in MRP, (Ad-Aware; SUPERAntiSpyware; & TrojanHunter) tried to re-enable Spyware Doctor. It wouldn't open. A SpywareDoctor warning window popped-up declaring 2 infections; one was: Trojan.Inject. I Repaired. Ten minutes later SpyDr opened its user's interface page.

Before following your MRP I was running WinPatrol, SUPERAntiSpyware, Avira Free Ed., SpyBlaster and ThreatFire.

I think that's it.
God I hope this goes through...

Pre MRP scan:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 11:49:29 AM, on 8/8/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16674)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\sched.exe
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\avguard.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspn et_state.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cisvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv\inetinfo.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$VAIO_VEDB\Binn\sqlservr.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsAuxs.exe
C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\ThreatFire\TFService.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsTray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Power Management\SPMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony\ISB Utility\ISBMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\BillP Studios\WinPatrol\winpatrol.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony\Wireless Switch Setting Utility\Switcher.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\ThreatFire\TFTray.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\avgnt.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cidaemon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\HelpSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\avwsc.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Int ernet Settings,AutoConfigURL = http://localhost:9100/proxy.pac
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Int ernet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
R3 - URLSearchHook: AOLTBSearch Class - {EA756889-2338-43DB-8F07-D1CA6FB9C90D} - C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 2.0\aoltb.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Adobe PDF - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SonyPowerCfg] "C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Power Management\SPMgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISBMgr.exe] C:\Program Files\Sony\ISB Utility\ISBMgr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MsmqIntCert] regsvr32 /s mqrt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WinPatrol] C:\Program Files\BillP Studios\WinPatrol\winpatrol.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VAIO Recovery] C:\WINDOWS\Sonysys\VAIO Recovery\PartSeal.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Switcher.exe] C:\Program Files\Sony\Wireless Switch Setting Utility\Switcher.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PartSeal] C:\WINDOWS\Sonysys\VAIO Recovery\PartSeal.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Alcmtr] ALCMTR.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AzMixerSel] C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\AzMixerSel.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxhkcmd] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISTray] "C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsTray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avgnt] "C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\avgnt.exe" /min
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ThreatFire] C:\Program Files\ThreatFire\TFTray.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &AOL Toolbar Search - c:\program files\aol\aol toolbar 2.0\resources\en-US\local\search.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Transfer by Image Converter 2 Plus - C:\Program Files\Sony\Image Converter 2\menu.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\nwprovau.dll
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://www.sony.com/vaiopeople
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.microsoft.com/wind...?1184104222636
O16 - DPF: {67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616} (DivXBrowserPlugin Object) - http://download.divx.com/player/DivXBrowserPlugin.cab
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} - http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/ge...sh/swflash.cab
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GO333C~1\GOEC62~1.DLL
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Adobe Active File Monitor V5 (AdobeActiveFileMonitor5.0) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 5.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe
O23 - Service: Avira AntiVir Personal – Free Antivirus Scheduler (AntiVirScheduler) - Avira GmbH - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\sched.exe
O23 - Service: Avira AntiVir Personal – Free Antivirus Guard (AntiVirService) - Avira GmbH - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\avguard.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Event Log (EvtEng) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
O23 - Service: Google Desktop Manager 5.7.805.16405 (GoogleDesktopManager-051608-133132) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: MSCSPTISRV - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\MSCSPTISRV.exe
O23 - Service: PACSPTISVR - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\PACSPTISVR.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Registry Service (RegSrvc) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Remote Packet Capture Protocol v.0 (experimental) (rpcapd) - CACE Technologies - C:\Program Files\WinPcap\rpcapd.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Service (S24EventMonitor) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
O23 - Service: PC Tools Auxiliary Service (sdAuxService) - PC Tools - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsAuxs.exe
O23 - Service: PC Tools Security Service (sdCoreService) - PC Tools - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Sony SPTI Service (SPTISRV) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SPTISRV.exe
O23 - Service: Online Armor (SvcOnlineArmor) - Tall Emu - C:\Program Files\Tall Emu\Online Armor\oasrv.exe
O23 - Service: ThreatFire - PC Tools - C:\Program Files\ThreatFire\TFService.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Event Service - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service\VESMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe

--
End of file - 10523 bytes

Post log will be sent under second message - this one too long
Old August 9th, 2008, 04:53 PM

Angry Post HJT log & Now I'm begging for help!

Post HJT log:

Post MRP scan

Scan saved at 6:51:24 PM, on 8/8/2008

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\ThreatFire\TFService.exe
C:\Program Files\TrojanHunter 5.0\THGuard.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\ThreatFire\TFGui.exe
C:\Program Files\ThreatFire\TFTray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drwtsn32.exe
C:\Program Files\BillP Studios\WinPatrol\WinPatrol.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Int ernet Settings,AutoConfigURL = http://localhost:9100/proxy.pac
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Int ernet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
R3 - URLSearchHook: AOLTBSearch Class - {EA756889-2338-43DB-8F07-D1CA6FB9C90D} - C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 2.0\aoltb.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Adobe PDF - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SonyPowerCfg] "C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Power Management\SPMgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Switcher.exe] C:\Program Files\Sony\Wireless Switch Setting Utility\Switcher.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AzMixerSel] C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\AzMixerSel.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [THGuard] "C:\Program Files\TrojanHunter 5.0\THGuard.exe"
O8 - Extra context menu item: &AOL Toolbar Search - c:\program files\aol\aol toolbar 2.0\resources\en-US\local\search.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Transfer by Image Converter 2 Plus - C:\Program Files\Sony\Image Converter 2\menu.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.microsoft.com/wind...?1184104222636
O16 - DPF: {67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616} (DivXBrowserPlugin Object) - http://download.divx.com/player/DivXBrowserPlugin.cab
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} - http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/ge...sh/swflash.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Adobe Active File Monitor V5 (AdobeActiveFileMonitor5.0) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 5.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe
O23 - Service: Avira AntiVir Personal – Free Antivirus Scheduler (AntiVirScheduler) - Avira GmbH - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\sched.exe
O23 - Service: Avira AntiVir Personal – Free Antivirus Guard (AntiVirService) - Avira GmbH - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\avguard.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Event Log (EvtEng) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
O23 - Service: Google Desktop Manager 5.7.805.16405 (GoogleDesktopManager-051608-133132) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: MSCSPTISRV - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\MSCSPTISRV.exe
O23 - Service: PACSPTISVR - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\PACSPTISVR.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Registry Service (RegSrvc) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Remote Packet Capture Protocol v.0 (experimental) (rpcapd) - CACE Technologies - C:\Program Files\WinPcap\rpcapd.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Service (S24EventMonitor) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
O23 - Service: PC Tools Auxiliary Service (sdAuxService) - PC Tools - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsAuxs.exe
O23 - Service: PC Tools Security Service (sdCoreService) - PC Tools - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Sony SPTI Service (SPTISRV) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SPTISRV.exe
O23 - Service: Online Armor (SvcOnlineArmor) - Tall Emu - C:\Program Files\Tall Emu\Online Armor\oasrv.exe
O23 - Service: ThreatFire - PC Tools - C:\Program Files\ThreatFire\TFService.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Event Service - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service\VESMgr.exe

--
End of file - 10081 bytes

Last edited by 08paras; August 10th, 2008 at 12:44 AM. Reason: to change title to: "Now I'm begging"
Old August 10th, 2008, 07:18 AM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Windows Vista 32-bit
Hi 08paras. I will help you but I would like to see more comprehensive logs before we start please. Download Deckard's System Scanner (dss.exe) from here to your Desktop. Close all open applications and windows, doubleclick on dss.exe to run it and follow the prompts.

When the scan is complete, a text file will open. Copy and paste the contents of this log (Main.txt) in your next reply. Also post the contents of Extra.txt (it should be minimised on your taskbar but if not, it can be found in the C:\Deckard\System Scanner folder). You may find that the maximum characters allowed is exceeded when you post. If so, halve the logs and make several posts.
Old August 10th, 2008, 06:50 PM

OH Thank You! I'll do that now and post the results asap
Old August 10th, 2008, 07:12 PM

Deckard's System Scan log

Here ya go Ann Marie. The remainder of this log and the Extra log will follow.
Do you want an update on the performance (or lack thereof) of my computer since my post last night, or is that unnecessary right now?

Deckard's System Scanner v20071014.68
Run by The Flying Nun on 2008-08-10 13:52:10
Computer is in Normal Mode.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Restore --------------------------------------------------------------

Successfully created a Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point.

-- Last 5 Restore Point(s) --
86: 2008-08-10 17:52:21 UTC - RP335 - Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point
85: 2008-08-09 16:50:44 UTC - RP334 - Avira AntiVir Personal - 8/9/2008 12:50
84: 2008-08-08 22:33:16 UTC - RP333 - Spyware Doctor: Cleaning Threats
83: 2008-08-08 18:52:12 UTC - RP332 - Installed Ad-Aware
82: 2008-08-08 15:03:29 UTC - RP331 - System Checkpoint

-- First Restore Point --
1: 2008-05-13 12:51:26 UTC - RP250 - System Checkpoint

Backed up registry hives.
Performed disk cleanup.

-- HijackThis (run as The Flying Nun.exe) --------------------------------------

Scan saved at 1:54:09 PM, on 8/10/2008

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
C:\Program Files\TrojanHunter 5.0\THGuard.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNo tifier.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\The Flying Nun\Desktop\dss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\HIJACK~1\The Flying Nun.exe

O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\4.1.509.5470\sw g.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [THGuard] "C:\Program Files\TrojanHunter 5.0\THGuard.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNo tifier.exe
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe

--
End of file - 10360 bytes

-- File Associations -----------------------------------------------------------

All associations okay.

-- Drivers: 0-Boot, 1-System, 2-Auto, 3-Demand, 4-Disabled ---------------------

R1 NDISRD - c:\windows\system32\drivers\ndisrd.sys <Not Verified; Tall Emu Pty Ltd; OA Helper Driver>
R1 OADevice (OADriver) - c:\windows\system32\drivers\oadriver.sys <Not Verified; Tall Emu Pty Ltd; OA Helper Driver>
R1 OAmon - c:\windows\system32\drivers\oamon.sys <Not Verified; Tall Emu Pty Ltd; Online Armor Firewall>
R2 AegisP (AEGIS Protocol (IEEE 802.1x) v3.5.3.0) - c:\windows\system32\drivers\aegisp.sys <Not Verified; Meetinghouse Data Communications; AEGIS Client 3.5.3.0>
R2 s24trans (WLAN Transport) - c:\windows\system32\drivers\s24trans.sys <Not Verified; Intel Corporation; Intel Wireless LAN Packet Driver>
R2 Sentinel - c:\windows\system32\drivers\sentinel.sys <Not Verified; Rainbow Technologies, Inc.; Sentinel System Driver>

S3 NPF (NetGroup Packet Filter Driver) - c:\windows\system32\drivers\npf.sys <Not Verified; CACE Technologies; WinPcap Netgroup Packet Filter Driver>
S3 PsSdk30 - c:\windows\system32\drivers\pssdk30.drv (file missing)

-- Services: 0-Boot, 1-System, 2-Auto, 3-Demand, 4-Disabled --------------------

R2 AntiVirScheduler (Avira AntiVir Personal – Free Antivirus Scheduler) - "c:\program files\avira\antivir personaledition classic\sched.exe" <Not Verified; Avira GmbH; AntiVir Workstation>
R2 RegSrvc (Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Registry Service) - c:\program files\intel\wireless\bin\regsrvc.exe <Not Verified; Intel Corporation; Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Registry Service>

S3 AdobeActiveFileMonitor5.0 (Adobe Active File Monitor V5) - c:\program files\adobe\photoshop elements 5.0\photoshopelementsfileagent.exe
S3 rpcapd (Remote Packet Capture Protocol v.0 (experimental)) - "c:\program files\winpcap\rpcapd.exe" -d -f "c:\program files\winpcap\rpcapd.ini" <Not Verified; CACE Technologies; Remote Packet Capture Daemon>
S3 SvcOnlineArmor (Online Armor) - "c:\program files\tall emu\online armor\oasrv.exe" <Not Verified; Tall Emu; Online Armor Security Suite>
S4 Bonjour Service - "c:\program files\bonjour\mdnsresponder.exe" <Not Verified; Apple Inc.; Bonjour>
S4 hpdj00 - c:\docume~1\thefly~1\locals~1\temp\hpdj00.exe -servicerunning=true -uninstall=hp psc 1310 series -product=aio (file missing)

-- Device Manager: Disabled ----------------------------------------------------

No disabled devices found.

-- Scheduled Tasks -------------------------------------------------------------

2008-08-10 13:25:28 446 --ah----- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{971EFD24-6A9E-4473-84FA-CE18BF8E3490}.job
2008-07-01 17:01:05 284 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
2007-07-10 18:26:24 258 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\Registration reminder 3.job

-- Files created between 2008-07-10 and 2008-08-10 -----------------------------

2008-08-09 22:00:06 0 dr-h----- C:\Documents and Settings\The Flying Nun\Recent
2008-08-08 16:08:55 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\The Flying Nun\Application Data\TrojanHunter
2008-08-08 16:06:45 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\TrojanHunter 5.0
2008-08-08 14:52:15 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Lavasoft
2008-08-08 14:52:13 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft
2008-08-08 13:38:59 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\CCleaner
2008-07-20 18:19:11 0 dr------- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Favorites
2008-07-20 18:18:19 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Mozilla
2008-07-19 19:42:33 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\AdobeUM
2008-07-16 05:55:51 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Start Menu
2008-07-15 11:03:36 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PC Tools
2008-07-15 03:37:30 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2008-07-15 03:37:13 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
2008-07-15 03:37:13 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\The Flying Nun\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2008-07-15 03:36:01 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard
2008-07-15 03:30:57 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Avira
2008-07-15 03:30:57 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Avira
2008-07-15 03:25:09 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Avg7
2008-07-12 23:15:25 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\The Flying Nun\dwhelper
2008-07-12 23:15:15 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\iTunesHelper.Resources
2008-07-12 23:15:09 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\CD Configuration
2008-07-12 23:15:02 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\iTunesMiniPlayer.Resources
2008-07-12 21:56:18 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Google Updater
2008-07-12 04:47:55 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\iTunes.Resources
2008-07-12 04:47:54 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Plugins
2008-07-12 04:47:54 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\iPod
2008-07-12 04:47:35 6258688 --a------ C:\Documents and Settings\The Flying Nun\ntuser.dat
2008-07-12 04:47:20 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Bonjour
2008-07-12 04:45:16 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\QuickTime
2008-07-10 10:51:34 172544 --a------ C:\Program Files\iTunesPhotoSupport.dll <Not Verified; Apple Inc.; iTunes>
2008-07-10 10:51:34 283136 --a------ C:\Program Files\iTunesOutlookAddIn.dll <Not Verified; Apple Inc.; iTunes>
2008-07-10 10:51:22 643072 --a------ C:\Program Files\iPodUpdaterExt.dll <Not Verified; ; iPod Universal Updater>
2008-07-10 10:51:22 438272 --a------ C:\Program Files\CDDBControlApple.dll <Not Verified; Gracenote, Inc.; CDDBControl Core Module>

-- Find3M Report ---------------------------------------------------------------

2008-08-10 13:41:45 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Google
2008-08-08 18:48:06 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\SpywareBlaster
2008-08-08 12:18:07 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Viewpoint
2008-08-08 09:52:08 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor
2008-07-31 07:36:26 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe
2008-07-31 07:32:41 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\The Flying Nun\Application Data\AdobeUM
2008-07-25 08:28:58 0 d--h----- C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information
2008-07-16 05:54:42 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\a-squared Free
2008-07-15 03:36:01 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files
2008-07-15 02:44:09 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Java
2008-07-12 17:00:01 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\The Flying Nun\Application Data\Mozilla
2008-07-12 05:02:26 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\The Flying Nun\Application Data\WinPatrol
2008-07-12 04:34:18 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Sony
2008-07-12 03:20:25 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\iTunes
2008-07-12 03:07:25 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Windows Media Connect 2
2008-07-10 10:51:06 5692 --a------ C:\Program Files\About iTunes.rtf
2008-07-10 10:48:10 8356 --a------ C:\Program Files\Acknowledgements.rtf
2008-07-09 22:20:22 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\The Flying Nun\Application Data\Move Networks
2008-07-05 23:33:53 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\SwiftKit
2008-07-01 18:15:22 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Coupons
2008-06-22 11:52:04 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Viewpoint
2008-06-21 11:52:44 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\AIM

------------
Old August 10th, 2008, 07:14 PM

-- Registry Dump ---------------------------------------------------------------

*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Run]
"SonyPowerCfg"="C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Power Management\SPMgr.exe" [08/10/2006 06:17 PM]
"ISBMgr.exe"="C:\Program Files\Sony\ISB Utility\ISBMgr.exe" [02/20/2004 05:12 PM]
"MsmqIntCert"="regsvr32 /s mqrt.dll" []
"VAIO Recovery"="C:\WINDOWS\Sonysys\VAIO Recovery\PartSeal.exe" [04/20/2003 12:08 AM]
"Switcher.exe"="C:\Program Files\Sony\Wireless Switch Setting Utility\Switcher.exe" [02/14/2006 03:11 PM]
"PartSeal"="C:\WINDOWS\Sonysys\VAIO Recovery\PartSeal.exe" [04/20/2003 12:08 AM]
"Alcmtr"="ALCMTR.EXE" [05/03/2005 09:43 PM C:\WINDOWS\Alcmtr.exe]
"AzMixerSel"="C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\AzMixerSel.exe" [08/25/2005 05:21 PM]
"igfxhkcmd"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe" [04/05/2006 02:21 PM]
"@"="" []
"ISTray"="C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsTray.exe" [02/01/2008 12:55 PM]
"KernelFaultCheck"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\dumpre p 0 -k" []
"THGuard"="C:\Program Files\TrojanHunter 5.0\THGuard.exe" [07/09/2008 06:54 PM]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curre ntVersion\Run]
"swg"="C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNo tifier.exe" [08/10/2008 01:42 PM]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\curr entversion\policies\system]
"InstallVisualStyle"=C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\R oyale\Royale.msstyles
"InstallTheme"=C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Royale. theme

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\curre ntversion\policies\system]
"DisableRegistryTools"=0 (0x0)

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\curre ntversion\policies\explorer]
"ClearRecentDocsOnExit"=1 (0x1)
"NoRecentDocsMenu"=1 (0x1)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{4F07DA45-8170-4859-9B5F-037EF2970034}"= C:\PROGRA~1\TALLEM~1\ONLINE~1\oaevent.dll [11/16/2007 08:50 AM 633344]
"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"= C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL [05/13/2008 10:13 AM 77824]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\!SASWinLogon]
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll 04/19/2007 01:41 PM 294912 C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\VESWinlogon]
VESWinlogon.dll 06/20/2006 07:11 PM 73728 C:\WINDOWS\system32\VESWinlogon.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\windows]
"appinit_dlls"=C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GO333C~1\GOEC62~ 1.DLL

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\contro l\lsa]
"Authentication Packages"= msv1_0 nwprovau

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\SafeBoot\Minimal\aawservice]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\SafeBoot\Minimal\sdauxservice"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\SafeBoot\Minimal\sdcoreservice"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\svchost]
p2psvc p2psvc p2pimsvc p2pgasvc PNRPSvc

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\curre ntversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{5ac81ab0-84e1-11dc-99e7-0018de98806a}]
AutoRun\command- G:\PortableApps\PortableAppsMenu\PortableAppsMenu. exe

Deckard's System Scanner v20071014.68
Extra logfile - please post this as an attachment with your post.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Information ----------------------------------------------------------

Microsoft Windows XP Professional (build 2600) SP 2.0
Architecture: X86; Language: English

CPU 0: Genuine Intel(R) CPU T2050 @ 1.60GHz
CPU 1: Genuine Intel(R) CPU T2050 @ 1.60GHz
Percentage of Memory in Use: 54%
Physical Memory (total/avail): 1014.11 MiB / 459.55 MiB
Pagefile Memory (total/avail): 2441.98 MiB / 1888.57 MiB
Virtual Memory (total/avail): 2047.88 MiB / 1934.1 MiB

C: is Fixed (NTFS) - 68.52 GiB total, 22.04 GiB free.
D: is Removable (Unformatted)
E: is Removable (No Media)
F: is CDROM (No Media)

\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE1 - MemoryStick0 Device

\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE2 - SD1 Device

\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE0 - TOSHIBA MK8032GSX - 74.53 GiB - 2 partitions
\PARTITION0 - Unknown - 6.01 GiB
\PARTITION1 (bootable) - Installable File System - 68.52 GiB - C:

-- Security Center -------------------------------------------------------------

AUOptions is scheduled to auto-install.
Windows Internal Firewall is enabled.

FirstRunDisabled is set.

FW: Online Armor Firewall v2.1.0.31 (Tall Emu)
FW: Norton Internet Security 2006 v2006 (Symantec Corporation)
AV: Norton Internet Security 2006 v2006 (Symantec Corporation)
AV: Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition v8.0.1.26 (Avira GmbH)
AV: Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition v10.0.1.1000 (Symantec Corporation) Disabled

[HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAcces s\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\Authoriz edApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\\syste m32\\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\mqsvc.exe"="C:\\WINDOWS\\s ystem32\\mqsvc.exe:*:Enabled:Message Queuing"
"C:\\Program Files\\AIM\\aim.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\AIM\\aim.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Instant Messenger"

[HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAcces s\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\Author izedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\\syste m32\\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\\Program Files\\XBC\\XBC_NS.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\XBC\\XBC_NS.exe:*:Enabled:XBConnect"
"C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\mqsvc.exe"="C:\\WINDOWS\\s ystem32\\mqsvc.exe:*:Enabled:Message Queuing"
"C:\\Program Files\\Sony\\VAIO Media 5.0\\Vc.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Sony\\VAIO Media 5.0\\Vc.exe:*:Enabled:[VAIO Media] VAIO Media"
"C:\\Program Files\\Mozilla Firefox\\firefox.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Mozilla Firefox\\firefox.exe:*:Enabled:Mozilla Firefox"
"C:\\Program Files\\Adobe\\Photoshop Elements 5.0\\AdobePhotoshopElementsMediaServer.exe"="C:\\P rogram Files\\Adobe\\Photoshop Elements 5.0\\AdobePhotoshopElementsMediaServer.exe:*isab led:Adobe Photoshop Elements Media Server"
"C:\\Program Files\\Sony\\VAIO Media Registration Tool\\VmpClient.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Sony\\VAIO Media Registration Tool\\VmpClient.exe:*:Enabled:VAIO Media Client registry tool"
"C:\\Program Files\\Sony\\Click to DVD 2\\CtoDvd.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Sony\\Click to DVD 2\\CtoDvd.exe:*:Enabled:Click to DVD"
"C:\\Program Files\\Sony\\VAIO Media Integrated Server\\VMISrv.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Sony\\VAIO Media Integrated Server\\VMISrv.exe:*:Enabled:[VAIO Media] Integrated Server"
"C:\\Program Files\\Sony\\VAIO Media Integrated Server\\Platform\\SV_Httpd.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Sony\\VAIO Media Integrated Server\\Platform\\SV_Httpd.exe:*:Enabled:[VAIO Media] HTTP Server"
"C:\\Program Files\\Sony\\VAIO Media Integrated Server\\Platform\\UPnPFramework.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Sony\\VAIO Media Integrated Server\\Platform\\UPnPFramework.exe:*:Enabled:[VAIO Media] UPnP Server"
"C:\\Program Files\\Sony\\VAIO Media Integrated Server\\Platform\\VMConsole.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Sony\\VAIO Media Integrated Server\\Platform\\VMConsole.exe:*:Enabled:[VAIO Media] SNAC Server"
"C:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\AIM\\aim.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\AIM\\aim.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Instant Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\Google\\Google Talk\\googletalk.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Google\\Google Talk\\googletalk.exe:*:Enabled:Google Talk"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\Loader\\aolload.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\Loader\\aolload.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Loader"
"C:\\Program Files\\Bonjour\\mDNSResponder.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Bonjour\\mDNSResponder.exe:*:Enabled:Bonjou r"
"C:\\Program Files\\iTunes.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes"

-- Environment Variables -------------------------------------------------------

ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users
APPDATA=C:\Documents and Settings\The Flying Nun\Application Data
CLASSPATH=.;C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
CLIENTNAME=Console
CommonProgramFiles=C:\Program Files\Common Files
COMPUTERNAME=TUESDAY
ComSpec=C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
FP_NO_HOST_CHECK=NO
HOMEDRIVE=C:
HOMEPATH=\Documents and Settings\The Flying Nun
LOGONSERVER=\\TUESDAY
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=2
OS=Windows_NT
Path=C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\Sys tem32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\AGL;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\
PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WS F;.WSH
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=x86
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=x86 Family 6 Model 14 Stepping 8, GenuineIntel
PROCESSOR_LEVEL=6
PROCESSOR_REVISION=0e08
ProgramFiles=C:\Program Files
PROMPT=$P$G
QTJAVA=C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
SESSIONNAME=Console
SonicCentral=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared\Sonic Central\
SystemDrive=C:
SystemRoot=C:\WINDOWS
TEMP=C:\DOCUME~1\THEFLY~1\LOCALS~1\Temp
TMP=C:\DOCUME~1\THEFLY~1\LOCALS~1\Temp
USERDOMAIN=TUESDAY
USERNAME=The Flying Nun
USERPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\The Flying Nun
windir=C:\WINDOWS

-- End of Deckard's System Scanner: finished at 2008-08-10 13:54:43
Old August 10th, 2008, 07:15 PM

-- User Profiles ---------------------------------------------------------------

The Flying Nun (admin)
Administrator (admin)

-- Add/Remove Programs ---------------------------------------------------------

--> C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXConverterUninstall.exe /CONVERTER
--> C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -fC:\WINDOWS\orun32.isu
--> C:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {075473F5-846A-448B-BCB3-104AA1760205}
--> C:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {AB708C9B-97C8-4AC9-899B-DBF226AC9382}
--> C:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {B12665F4-4E93-4AB4-B7FC-37053B524629}
--> Dummy
--> msiexec /I {236BB7C4-4419-42FD-0409-1E257A25E34D}
--> msiexec /I {B2F5D08C-7E79-4FCD-AAF4-57AD35FF0601}
--> msiexec /I{7F4C8163-F259-49A0-A018-2857A90578BC}
--> MsiExec.exe /I{C4CBAD7E-DF4A-4FEC-AC17-8BC709AFB844}
--> rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\PCHealth.inf
Ad-Aware --> MsiExec.exe /I{DED53B0B-B67C-4244-AE6A-D6FD3C28D1EF}
Adobe Bridge 1.0 --> MsiExec.exe /I{B74D4E10-6884-0000-0000-000000000103}
Adobe Common File Installer --> MsiExec.exe /I{8EDBA74D-0686-4C99-BFDD-F894678E5B39}
Adobe Creative Suite 2 --> C:\PROGRA~1\INSTAL~1\{0134A~1\setup.exe /relaunched/rootloc=f:\adobe creative suite 2.0/lang=0409
Adobe Flash Player Plugin --> C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_plugi n.exe
Adobe Help Center 2.1 --> MsiExec.exe /I{25569723-DC5A-4467-A639-79535BF01B71}
Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 --> msiexec /I {A7B609FB-83D8-4FC3-8477-1BC65ECFE85B}
Adobe Reader 7.0.9 --> MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A70900000002}
Adobe Shockwave Player --> C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\SHOCKW~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\SHOCKW~1\Install.log
Adobe Stock Photos 1.0 --> MsiExec.exe /I{786C5747-1033-0000-B58E-000000000001}
Adobe SVG Viewer 3.0 --> C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\SVG Viewer 3.0\Uninstall\Winstall.exe -u -fC:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\SVG Viewer 3.0\Uninstall\Install.log
AOL Instant Messenger --> C:\Program Files\AIM\uninstll.exe -LOG= C:\Program Files\AIM\install.log -OEM=
Apple Mobile Device Support --> MsiExec.exe /I{35B91753-5789-4517-9CF1-2CCE3A8CF4F1}
Apple Software Update --> MsiExec.exe /I{02DFF6B1-1654-411C-8D7B-FD6052EF016F}
Avira AntiVir Personal - Free Antivirus --> C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\SETUP.EXE /REMOVE
Bonjour --> MsiExec.exe /I{47BF1BD6-DCAC-468F-A0AD-E5DECC2211C3}
Canon MP Navigator 3.0 --> "C:\Program Files\Canon\MP Navigator 3.0\Maint.exe" /UninstallRemove C:\Program Files\Canon\MP Navigator 3.0\uninst.ini
Canon MP600 --> "C:\WINDOWS\system32\CanonIJ Uninstaller Information\{1199FAD5-9546-44f3-81CF-FFDB8040B7BF}_Canon_MP600\DelDrv.exe" /U:{1199FAD5-9546-44f3-81CF-FFDB8040B7BF}_Canon_MP600 /L0x0009
Canon MP600 User Registration --> C:\Program Files\Canon\IJEREG\MP600\UNINST.EXE
Canon My Printer --> C:\Program Files\Canon\MyPrinter\uninst.exe uninst.ini
Canon Utilities Easy-PhotoPrint --> C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-PhotoPrint\uninst.exe uninst.ini
CCleaner (remove only) --> "C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe"
Click to DVD 2.0.03 Menu Data --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\ 50\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9E407618-D9CD-4F39-9490-9ED45294073D}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
Click to DVD 2.5.30 --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\ 50\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5B82682E-C555-45DA-8E2C-CE6525427AC9}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
Click to DVD Tutorial --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\ 50\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{37ADBECF-1420-4557-B8CC-BED57053C3FF}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
Coupon Printer for Windows --> "C:\Program Files\Coupons\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Coupons\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
DivX Codec --> C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXCodecUninstall.exe /CODEC
DivX Content Uploader --> C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXContentUploaderUninstall.exe /CUPLOADER
DivX Converter --> C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXConverterUninstall.exe /CONVERTER
DivX Player --> C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXPlayerUninstall.exe /PLAYER
DivX Web Player --> C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXWebPlayerUninstall.exe /PLUGIN
DVgate Plus --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ct or.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{685BCC47-B8EC-45EC-BBCE-77DF2451502C}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
Google Desktop --> C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopSetup.exe -uninstall
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer --> "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarManager_FE4264652A9 65D92.exe" /uninstall
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer --> MsiExec.exe /I{18455581-E099-4BA8-BC6B-F34B2F06600C}
High Definition Audio Driver Package - KB835221 --> C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB835221WXP$\spuninst\spuni nst.exe
HijackThis 2.0.2 --> "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe" /uninstall
Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399) --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB929399$\spuninst\spunins t.exe"
Image Converter 2 Plus --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\ 01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{63B8FB69-A1B6-425D-B67D-5257B7A1F663}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /CONPANE
ImageStation --> MsiExec.exe /I{A87EBA79-93DB-4A87-B9BA-62F8FB12D993}
Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator Driver --> RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\ialmrem.dll,UninstallW2KIGfx2I D PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27A6 PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27A2
Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Software --> C:\WINDOWS\Installer\iProInst.exe
InterVideo WinDVD for VAIO --> "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{91810AFC-A4F8-4EBA-A5AA-B198BBC81144}\setup.exe" REMOVEALL
iTunes --> MsiExec.exe /I{EF6C4600-306D-4F6A-A119-C2A877D25B4A}
Java(TM) 6 Update 7 --> MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160070}
LAN Setting Utility --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ct or.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5958CAC6-373E-402F-84FE-0A699AA920B9}\setup.exe" -l0x9
LiveUpdate 2.6 (Symantec Corporation) --> C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LSETUP.EXE /U
Macromedia Flash Player 8 --> MsiExec.exe /X{5E8A1B08-0FBD-4543-9646-F2C2D0D05750}
Macromedia Flash Player 8 Plugin --> MsiExec.exe /X{E3D278BD-FC97-4F87-BB1F-689AE0CB9122}
mCore --> MsiExec.exe /I{E81667C6-2856-46D6-ABEA-6A2F42166779}
mDriver --> MsiExec.exe /I{A0F925BF-5C55-44C2-A4E7-5A4C59791C29}
Memory Stick Formatter --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ct or.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{27337663-2619-11D4-99DC-0000F49094C7}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /UNINSTALL
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallMSCompPackV1$\spuninst\spu ninst.exe"
Microsoft Data Access Components KB870669 --> C:\WINDOWS\muninst.exe C:\WINDOWS\INF\KB870669.inf
Microsoft Digital Image Starter Edition 2006 --> "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Picture It!\RmvSuite.exe" ADDREMOVE=1 SKU=TRIAL VERSION=11
Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 --> MsiExec.exe /I{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}
Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003 --> MsiExec.exe /I{91120409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}
Microsoft SQL Server Desktop Engine (VAIO_VEDB) --> MsiExec.exe /X{E09B48B5-E141-427A-AB0C-D3605127224A}
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0 --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWudf01000$\spuninst\spunin st.exe"
Microsoft Works --> MsiExec.exe /I{6D52C408-B09A-4520-9B18-475B81D393F1}
Mirage Studio --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ct or.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{0FED2729-9FAE-434D-AF1F-201B824C6A81}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
mMHouse --> MsiExec.exe /I{F0BFC7EF-9CF8-44EE-91B0-158884CD87C5}
Mozilla Firefox (3.0) --> C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
mPfMgr --> MsiExec.exe /I{8B928BA1-EDEC-4227-A2DA-DD83026C36F5}
mProSafe --> MsiExec.exe /I{23FB368F-1399-4EAC-817C-4B83ECBE3D83}
mWlsSafe --> MsiExec.exe /I{FCA651F3-5BDA-4DDA-9E4A-5D87D6914CC4}
mXML --> MsiExec.exe /I{9CC89556-3578-48DD-8408-04E66EBEF401}
Office 2003 Trial Assistant --> MsiExec.exe /I{47D2103B-FD51-4017-9C20-DD408B17D726}
Online Armor 2.0 --> "C:\Program Files\Tall Emu\Online Armor\unins000.exe"
OpenMG AAC Add-on Module 1.0.00 --> C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\1150\INTEL3~1 \IDriver.exe /M{23BE930B-6AC4-4D0D-B5C3-03062A2BF2A3} UNINSTALL
OpenMG Limited Patch 4.5-06-05-12-01 --> C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\OpenMG\HotFixes\HotFix4.5-06-05-12-01\HotFixSetup\setup.exe /u
OpenMG Secure Module 4.5.01 --> C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\1150\INTEL3~1 \IDriver.exe /M{3633BA28-67CE-4AC8-A677-3406CA84C3D8} UNINSTALL
Picasa 2 --> "C:\Program Files\Picasa2\Uninstall.exe"
Quicken 2006 --> MsiExec.exe /X{2818095F-FB6C-42C8-827E-0A406CC9AFF5}
QuickTime --> MsiExec.exe /I{08CA9554-B5FE-4313-938F-D4A417B81175}
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\11\ 50\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
Roxio DigitalMedia Audio --> MsiExec.exe /I{AB708C9B-97C8-4AC9-899B-DBF226AC9382}
Roxio DigitalMedia Copy --> MsiExec.exe /I{B12665F4-4E93-4AB4-B7FC-37053B524629}
Roxio DigitalMedia Data --> MsiExec.exe /I{075473F5-846A-448B-BCB3-104AA1760205}
ScanSoft OmniPage SE 4.0 --> MsiExec.exe /I{29D851C2-048C-4B5E-8D1F-25D473342BB5}
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906) --> MsiExec.exe /I{0EFDF2F9-836D-4EB7-A32D-038BD3F1FB2A}
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906) --> MsiExec.exe /X{0EFDF2F9-836D-4EB7-A32D-038BD3F1FB2A}
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB923723) --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923723$\spuninst\spunins t.exe"
Sentinel System Driver 5.41.1 (32-bit) --> MsiExec.exe /I{5081528F-5DD5-49BA-8213-9A6A13502497}
Setting Utility Series --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\11\ 50\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{59452470-A902-477F-9338-9B88101681BD}\setup.exe" -l0x9 UNINSTALL -removeonly
Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP --> C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_PCI_VEN_14F1&DEV_2C06&SU BSYS_104D1700\HXFSETUP.EXE -U -ISnZ17005.inf
Sonic Encoders --> MsiExec.exe /I{9941F0AA-B903-4AF4-A055-83A9815CC011}
SonicStage 4.0 --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\ 01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A0EB195B-5876-48E6-879D-33D4B2102610}\setup.exe" -l0x9 UNINSTALL -removeonly
Sony Certificate PCH --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\ct or.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{D0448678-1203-4158-A58F-B3D0B616BF9E}\setup.exe"
Sony MP4 Shared Library --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\ 01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{01FDC9FC-4D4F-4DB0-ACD1-D3E8E1D52902}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
Sony Utilities DLL --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\11\ 50\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{EF3D45BB-2260-4008-88EA-492E7744A9DF}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
Sony Video Shared Library --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\ 01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{BE56FEF0-1A0F-4719-B3AD-34B5087AFA6D}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
Spyware Doctor 5.5 --> C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\unins000.exe /LOG
SpywareBlaster 4.1 --> "C:\Program Files\SpywareBlaster\unins000.exe"
Suite Specific --> MsiExec.exe /I{C49DAA9C-5BA8-459A-8244-E57B69DF0F04}
SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition --> MsiExec.exe /X{CDDCBBF1-2703-46BC-938B-BCC81A1EEAAA}
SwiftKit --> C:\Program Files\SwiftKit\Uninstall.exe
Symantec AntiVirus --> MsiExec.exe /I{3248E093-5288-4CA9-B3AB-11A675FEA1F9}
TrojanHunter 5.0 --> "C:\Program Files\TrojanHunter 5.0\unins000.exe"
Turbo Lister 2 --> C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\9\INTEL3~1\ID river.exe /M{69640730-B830-4C24-BB5C-222DA1260548}
Update Rollup 2 for Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 --> C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB900325$\spuninst\spuninst .exe
VAIO Backup Utility --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\ 50\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{D9952D4E-766C-4CD3-BF2E-A2C3D8B15EF3}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
VAIO Breeze Wallpaper --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\11\ 50\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{2EA7CF7E-0C76-44A5-B0CF-A1D171476E42}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
VAIO Central --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\ 50\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{4E993095-28F2-4060-9101-99C1FD1195C0}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
VAIO Entertainment Platform --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\11\ 00\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{6B1F20F2-6321-4669-A58C-33DF8E7517FF}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
VAIO Event Service --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\11\ 50\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{F0D85ADD-DD61-4B43-87A0-6DA52A211A8B}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
VAIO Hardware Diagnostics --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ct or.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A947C2B3-7445-42C4-9063-EE704CACCB22}\setup.exe" -l0x9
VAIO Light Flo Wallpaper --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ct or.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{639BB4D3-AA30-4A7B-8CB5-6DE681AD6659}\setup.exe" -l0x9
VAIO Media 5.0 --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\11\ 50\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{560F6B2E-F0DF-44E5-8190-A4A161F0E205}\setup.exe" -l0x9 UNINSTALL -removeonly
VAIO Media AC3 Decoder 1.0 --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ct or.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{2063C2E8-3812-4BBD-9998-6610F80C1DD4}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 UNINSTALL
VAIO Media Integrated Server 5.0 --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\11\ 50\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{785EB1D4-ECEC-4195-99B4-73C47E187721}\setup.exe" -l0x9 UNINSTALL -removeonly
VAIO Media Redistribution 5.0 --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\11\ 50\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5855C127-1F20-404D-B7FB-1FD84D7EAB5E}\setup.exe" -l0x9 UNINSTALL -removeonly
VAIO Media Registration Tool 5.0 --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\11\ 50\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{AF9A04EB-7D8E-41DE-9EDE-4AB9BB2B71B6}\setup.exe" -l0x9 UNINSTALL -removeonly
VAIO Original Screen Saver --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ct or.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{1BEF9285-5530-426B-A5F1-5836B95C7EB1}\setup.exe" -l0x9
VAIO Original Screen Saver VAIO Cozy Screen SD Wide Contents --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ct or.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{FB714F13-10C9-48DB-91C9-DDBCCCBF9370}\setup.exe" -l0x9
VAIO Power Management --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\11\ 50\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9E319E96-ED8E-4B01-9775-C521A1869A25}\setup.exe" -l0x9 UNINSTALL -removeonly
VAIO Registration --> C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\7\INTEL3~1\ID river.exe /M{315BA29D-2644-4760-B5FD-5AC04A52B8C5}
VAIO Security Center --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\ 50\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{FE3BF611-9B8B-44DC-A424-F8C4BA122A1D}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
VAIO Support Central --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\ 50\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{82081533-F045-469E-BD53-F16839E445C3}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
VAIO Update 2 --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ct or.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{48820099-ED7D-424B-890C-9A82EF00656D}\setup.exe" -l0x9
VAIO Wireless LAN Setup Utility --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ct or.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{0DF00135-D5A7-476A-BFB3-EDFF2840076A}\setup.exe" -l0x9
VAIOSurveySA --> C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\1050\INTEL3~1 \IDriver.exe /M{BA46CCF2-2C59-4DEB-93DC-7000B7C53B4E}
ViewSonic Monitor Drivers --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ct or.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{48963B63-7A10-49D6-8B08-61E6132453D0}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
Windows Media Format 11 runtime --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWMFDist11$\spuninst\spunin st.exe"
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 KB925766 --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB925766$\spuninst\spunins t.exe"
WinPatrol 2007 --> C:\PROGRA~1\BILLPS~1\WINPAT~1\Setup.exe /remove /q0
Wireless Switch Setting Utility --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ct or.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{2A0F3EF9-68EE-49E9-A05B-ED5B82DF63E5}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
XBC 5.1 --> C:\PROGRA~1\XBC\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\XBC\INSTALL.LOG

-- Application Event Log -------------------------------------------------------

Event Record #/Type1586 / Warning
Event Submitted/Written: 08/10/2008 01:10:13 PM
Event ID/Source: 4113 / Avira AntiVir
Event Description:
TR/Unpacked.GenC:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PC Tools\ThreatFire\Temp\BF9A79C1.vbt

Event Record #/Type1585 / Warning
Event Submitted/Written: 08/10/2008 01:10:13 PM
Event Description:
TR/Unpacked.GenC:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PC Tools\ThreatFire\Temp\BF9A79C1.vbt

Event Record #/Type1584 / Warning
Event Submitted/Written: 08/10/2008 00:46:27 PM
Event Description:
TR/Vundo.GenC:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PC Tools\ThreatFire\Temp\D2B59DC9.vbt

Event Record #/Type1583 / Warning
Event Submitted/Written: 08/10/2008 00:46:27 PM
Event Description:
TR/Vundo.GenC:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PC Tools\ThreatFire\Temp\D2B59DC9.vbt

Event Record #/Type1582 / Warning
Event Submitted/Written: 08/10/2008 00:03:50 PM
Event Description:
TR/Vundo.GenC:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PC Tools\ThreatFire\Temp\7A457FEE.vbt

-- Security Event Log ----------------------------------------------------------

No Errors/Warnings found.
Old August 10th, 2008, 07:16 PM

-- System Event Log ------------------------------------------------------------

Event Record #/Type18269 / Warning
Event Submitted/Written: 08/10/2008 01:43:54 PM
Event ID/Source: 1003 / Dhcp
Event Description:
Your computer was not able to renew its address from the network (from the
DHCP Server) for the Network Card with network address 0018DE98806A. The following
error occurred:
%%1223.
Your computer will continue to try and obtain an address on its own from
the network address (DHCP) server.

Event Record #/Type18232 / Warning
Event Submitted/Written: 08/10/2008 11:17:40 AM
Event ID/Source: 2511 / Server
Event Description:
The server service was unable to recreate the share Passwords Plus because the directory C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Passwords Plus no longer exists. Please run "net share Passwords Plus /delete" to delete the share, or recreate the directory C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Passwords Plus.

Event Record #/Type18204 / Warning
Event Submitted/Written: 08/09/2008 07:26:46 PM
Event Description:
The server service was unable to recreate the share Passwords Plus because the directory C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Passwords Plus no longer exists. Please run "net share Passwords Plus /delete" to delete the share, or recreate the directory C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Passwords Plus.

Event Record #/Type18176 / Warning
Event Submitted/Written: 08/09/2008 11:34:34 AM
Event Description:

Event Record #/Type18153 / Warning
Event Submitted/Written: 08/09/2008 10:11:29 AM
Event Description:

-- End of Deckard's System Scanner: finished at 2008-08-10 13:54:43 ------------
Old August 10th, 2008, 10:41 PM
CTH Subscriber

Hi 08paras. I have some good news and bad news for you. The good news is that there is no sign of infection in your logs. The bad news is that Avira Antivir is causing the majority of your problems. The .vbt files are Threatfire virus signature files and the detection is what is known as a false/positive (a mistake). See here. Either Avira Antivir or Threatfire should be uninstalled.

It is not uncommon for this type of issue to occur when more than one antivirus program is installed. Regarding the slowdown, I would lay money on Spyware Doctor being the cause of this. I have seen this software bring older machines to a grinding halt. Uninstall it, reboot and let me know if your computer now flies.

You also have an orphaned share that should be fixed. See below:

Quote:
To fix this, go to Start > Run and type:

cmd.exe

and ok. Copy and paste the below string after the prompt > and hit Enter.

net share Passwords Plus /delete

Type Y if asked for confirmation and close the command prompt.

Reboot one final time and tell me how your computer is running now.
Old August 10th, 2008, 11:45 PM

Ok, I did the cmd.exe thing; I couldn't paste your string in that window, so I typed it, putting one space between the > and the word net. Hit Enter.

Same window refreshed and says: Blah, blah, blah... C:\Documents and Settings\The Flying Nun> net share Password Plus /delete

This shared resource does not exist.

More help available by typing NET HELPMSG 2310.

C:\Docs & Set...\The Fl...>(the cursor is here)
Is this what it should say?

I uninstalled Threat Fire earlier today (sorry that I didn't wait for your instruction; I assumed that it was a no-brainer) because after running a "complete system scan" from Avira's Administration, Scanner option, I looked at the Quarantine file and found the following: Uh! nevermind; Avira won't let me copy the quarantine list. But, there are 14 files in there, 10 of which are from Threat Fire's folder.
The other four are:
...\Desktop\setup_110049_3_.exe - this one appeared the most and initially, Avira wouldn't let me change the action selection from their "Deny access" to "Quarantine", so it popped-up as the subject of the alarm dozens of times and always twice at a time. This afternoon I grew fed-up and tried again to change the action button to quarantine and it put it in quarantine!
Also: C:...Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla Firefox\Profiles\f0w...\B3FF4FDFd01 (2X)
C:\System Volume Information\_restore(98F833F7 a whole bunch more no.s.exe

Now, my system tray is missing its icons except for Spyware Doc, 3 internet connection icons and a Wireless Device Switch (which by the way, shows up randomly, is this important?) Both the wireless and the plugged-in internet connection icons I get, but the one that is for "1394 connection", again shows up randomly - is this significant?
Avira's, WinPatrol's, & the volume icons are gone.

I'm getting called away, I'll be back in a few to clear something else up that I encountered. Thanks
Old August 11th, 2008, 12:00 AM
CTH Subscriber

Re copying and pasting that command, did you try rightclicking and choosing paste when the command prompt opened? Strictly speaking the command should be posted directly after the prompt (no space). If the share has been deleted, those Warnings show disappear from Event Viewer.

I dont know why your Tray Icons have disappeared. Check your Help files but you may have to reinstall the software to get these back.
Old August 11th, 2008, 03:41 AM

AURGH![/B] I've been typing out my reply, adding some more questions and giving you some additional details with respect to the events of the last 24 hours; I was idle for about 10-15 mins. and Windows shut down without any prompt! I lost all that I had typed.

Yes, I right clicked to paste. Right clicking on that - whatever it is; black window, brings up a completely different menu than the usual. Ctl V didn't work either. There is no Edit drop-down. Should I try those steps again?

Anyway, you said that you think that I don't have any viruses, but, what about that file in Avira's quarantine that I mentioned: C:\...\setup_110049_3_3.exe?
Programs are still freezing, I keep having to force shutdowns, and I'm unable to go into the second layer of some web pages. Like, I click on my shortcut for Craigslist. It loads the main page alright but if I click on any of the sub menus, I get an error page about 25% of the time.

I just turned on my desktop computer to check its status; as I mentioned in the first post, I'd just gotten it back from getting some work done on it, 4 hours later the antivirus program on it (AVG Free) popped an alarm that it had caught a virus (and it did it twice). The computer froze up. We rebooted it. Windows gave me the User Account page but I can't get any further. I get the picture that is my desktop but there are no shortcuts, no files, no Start Menu, no toolbars. I have an unresponsive hand holding up its index finger.
I CAD and chose New Task; browsed to Lavasofts folder and opened the program. Although I did get the opening page, I also got a window titled: userinit.exe Application Error. Message: The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). I had to click OK. I walked away.
Got any ideas??

Last edited by 08paras; August 11th, 2008 at 03:48 AM. Reason: added a comment
Old August 11th, 2008, 04:24 AM
CTH Subscriber

Quote:
Anyway, you said that you think that I don't have any viruses, but, what about that file in Avira's quarantine that I mentioned: C:\...\setup_110049_3_3.exe?
No, I said "there no sign of infection in your logs". It's possible that a Windows file could be overwritten by a malware file or you could have a rootkit infection however if this did occur, 90% of the time there will be some sign of infection in your logs.

Quote:
what about that file in Avira's quarantine that I mentioned: C:\...\setup_110049_3_3.exe?
Well once a file is quarantined, the threat of infection from that file is removed so that will not show in a log either.

Quote:
4 hours later the antivirus program on it (AVG Free) popped an alarm that it had caught a virus (and it did it twice).
That doesnt tell me much. Do you know the filename and filepath of the file?

Quote:
I get the picture that is my desktop but there are no shortcuts, no files, no Start Menu, no toolbars.
It sounds as though Explorer is not running. Boot into Safe Mode (restart your computer and tap F8 continuously as it restarts). Does your Start Menu and Taskbar etc load now?
Old August 18th, 2008, 04:52 PM

Hi Ann Marie,

Sorry for the delay in responding, my sons had this computer tied up for a few days (since theirs isn't working right now).

I didn't understand that logs weren't 100% representative of a hard drive's health; rootkit problems or overwritten Windows files are new concepts to me. I am going to boot the desktop pc in safe mode and note my findings; I'll get back to you with the results.

This pc seems to be performing just fine now with the exception of the fact that it is still abnormally slow to load open programs, especially Firefox, in spite of the fact that I did uninstall Spyware Doctor as per your suggestion. Whatever we did last week seems to have corrected the cause of Avira's constant alarms.

However, I have a reoccurring problem with the cursor jumping during typing to a specific spot. Is this something that I should seek help for in the Windows forum? or software?? I also need some advice on reducing the number of running processes on my pc. I have a lot of programs that duplicate functions and would like to pare them down to the minimum necessary. Again, would that be a task for your software forum or Windows??
Old August 19th, 2008, 01:43 AM
CTH Subscriber

Quote:
However, I have a reoccurring problem with the cursor jumping during typing to a specific spot. Is this something that I should seek help for in the Windows forum? or software?? I also need some advice on reducing the number of running processes on my pc. I have a lot of programs that duplicate functions and would like to pare them down to the minimum necessary. Again, would that be a task for your software forum or Windows??
Post in the XP Forum.

Quote:
I didn't understand that logs weren't 100% representative of a hard drive's health; rootkit problems or overwritten Windows files are new concepts to me. I am going to boot the desktop pc in safe mode and note my findings; I'll get back to you with the results.
Ok. What logs do show me is that Windows still thinks you have Norton Internet Security 2006 and Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition installed. See below:

Quote:
FW: Online Armor Firewall v2.1.0.31 (Tall Emu)
FW: Norton Internet Security 2006 v2006 (Symantec Corporation)
AV: Norton Internet Security 2006 v2006 (Symantec Corporation)
AV: Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition v8.0.1.26 (Avira GmbH)
AV: Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition v10.0.1.1000 (Symantec Corporation) Disabled
And there is an entry in Add/Remove Programs for Symantec AntiVirus but I cant see this software in your logs. What's the story here?