Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Hardware > Hardware


Hardware Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Computer Hardware issues

Topic Tools
Old January 1st, 2008, 04:27 PM
Xblade Xblade is offline
New Member
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 3
Question Name of this lead?

Hello, please could any one help and Tell me what the name of this end of a lead is called sorry the pics not to good



And also if there is any kind of adapter for this end of lead to make it into a USB or something thanks.
Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2008, 05:11 PM
photolady photolady is offline
CTH Subscriber
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 10,927
Firewire, and no, you can't make a firewire into a USB.
Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2008, 10:35 PM
cHiNgY1788's Avatar
cHiNgY1788 cHiNgY1788 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2004
O/S: Windows XP Pro
Location: Aussieland
Age: 34
Posts: 4,268
the first picture makes me think its the mini usb, the 2nd pic doesnt tell me much

Last edited by cHiNgY1788; January 1st, 2008 at 11:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2008, 11:18 PM
Daverto's Avatar
Daverto Daverto is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
O/S: MacOS
Age: 30
Posts: 68
That is Mini USB, not firewire.
The above picture is a MiniUSB cable

The above picture is a Fireware 6-pin cable
Reply With Quote


Topic Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Topics
Topic Topic Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TL3 Telephone record lead white lead TL3 telephone line record lead strange problem jp45678 Hardware 1 August 26th, 2007 09:38 PM
All programs lead back to ... dvancenza Windows XP 4 April 9th, 2006 03:41 AM
Audio lead sherlock Hardware 1 October 4th, 2004 09:30 PM

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:29 PM.