Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Internet / Browsers

Notices

Internet / Browsers Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Internet and Browser issues

Topic Tools
Old April 11th, 2004, 08:15 PM

Unhappy IE won't open in a program

Hi

I've been having this problem for a long time, when I go into any program that has a link to the internet, IE won't open the page. I get a page like it's going to go to the site, but it ends up completely blank. No web url, no error message, nothing.

This happens for program registrations, or program internet help pages. Once in a while I'll be able to register something with no problem, but that's only about 10% of the time.

I'm running version 6.0 and I have MS XP Home.

Thank you in advance for any help!
Old April 12th, 2004, 07:07 AM
Cyber Tech Help Moderator

O/S: Windows 10 Home
In the MS KB article, You Cannot Open New Internet Explorer Window or Nothing Happens After You Click a Link, scroll down to the section titled, "Resolution," and follow the instructions. That fixes the problem you're having about 95% of the time.