Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows Vista

Notices

Windows Vista Problem solving for the Windows Vista Operating System. Please remember to state which edition of Vista you are using - Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate etc. and whether you are using the 32-bit or 64-bit version if you know.

Topic Tools
Old June 13th, 2018, 08:46 AM

Wacom Cintiq 22HD or XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro display drawing tablet for digital art

Hey guys I'm about to get serious about digital art. I currently use the XP-Pen Star03 Graphics tablet Small and I was looking at the Wacom Cintiq 22HD when i stumbled across the XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro display drawing tablet . Its time for me to stop a lot of gaming time and turn it into what i used to be good at and maybe a career change down the line.

Spec wise both are similar, Also one more flaw on the Artist 22E Pro is the inability to multi-touch input .

other then that not much else parts them other then PRICE !!!! like less then half. £609.99 VS £1,483.97 .

Im a sucker for quality and both don't seem to have much of a quality issue but the Cintiq does have a nice exterior rubber grip style exterior and a very flexible stand with rotation etc...

I looked into the touch version of the cintiq but ive seen major drivers issues with adobe and i don't won't that at all. Apparently both don't work in tangent like the old days.

Anyways my head is leaning towards the cintiq, most likely go to JB and do finance option. Otherwise i would fork our for the XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro . I would appreciate some feedback if you have used either.

Have a look on the Artist 22E Pro drawing monitor incase you never seen one.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Graphics-Dr.../dp/B07CP1LMHJ
Old June 13th, 2018, 09:33 AM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Linux
wacom is the standard, anything else is second best. stick with wacom
Old June 15th, 2018, 05:53 PM

O/S: Windows XP Pro
Agree my wife has the Wacom-13HD and loves it.
Old June 15th, 2018, 07:18 PM
Cyber Tech Help Moderator

O/S: MacOS
Yup.. I've been a Wacom user for nearly 20 years... not a bad thing to say about them.... other than the silly decision to not make the surface sheet replaceable in the Intuos 5 line (which is now gone).