Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > General > Open Discussion > Comments & Suggestions

Notices

Comments & Suggestions Have a comment or suggestion to make about Cyber Tech Help ?

Topic Tools
Old October 10th, 2022, 10:50 PM

What are we gonna do dues??
Old October 10th, 2022, 10:58 PM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Linux
a selfie?
Old October 12th, 2022, 12:47 PM

You get a fly swatter buddy and Ill open the window and we can shuu him out

We dont want Dave to have any issues,we all love it here. (And we love him)
Old January 20th, 2023, 04:12 PM

I found another one!!

What are we gonna do??

Someone tell David,he will know what to do!!!!! (I hear he has all kinds of bug spray,etc)

Ah man!!
Old January 29th, 2024, 03:41 AM

I tend to upset folks by getting too serious on topics and this thread reminds me of yesterday and a bug and an earthquake. It was one of those really small cockroach types (I think in that cockroach family) - - - anyway, I know I can't get rid of all of them, but it being winter and cold they aren't usually out-and-about, but yesterday one showed itself and not too long after that we had an odd, very sharp, shake that had its center at the northern edge of Tokyo Bay. A very odd shake. It actually caused a few things to fly off one of my shelves.

Now the reason for the bug to enter this explanation/post, is that the shake we had off the coast of the Noto Peninsula and that was also of an odd style of shake also had one of the very same bugs showing itself some ten or so minutes before the shaking started. And in the very same area of the house as yesterday; in the alcove area of the front door.

Seems a bit odd, is all. Normal shakes haven't seemed to cause those little critters to scoot out from their hiding place, but the odd shakes . . . well, no need to continue, right?

I suspect some of you might understand what I mean when I use that vocabulary "odd shake". There really are "normal" ones. If you live in an area of the planet where there are frequent shakes . . . < Uh oh, I did continue.>
Old February 7th, 2024, 06:30 AM

Yes thankfully we got those 2 bugs above shuued outside!! (We dont want Dave to have issues)