Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Hardware > Hardware

Notices

Hardware Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Computer Hardware issues

Topic Tools
Old December 12th, 2007, 11:47 AM

Sound isn't functioning properly..

Guys there seems to be a problem with the sound coming out of my computer and I got no clue what seems to be causing the problem.

Ok how do I explain it..umm...when I play a song you can hear the music louder and the vocals reduced. When there's another sound.. i.e somebody signing in on msn the sound has some "bass" to it. I dont know how to explain it properly but I think you get the idea sound isn't coming out of the speakers like it's supposed to.

The same thing happens when I try the headphones, so its not the speakers' problem. I checked all the basic settings and everything looks alright. Could it be a problem with the sound card or anything? If so, can I fix it or do I have to go out buy a new one

Cheers
Old December 12th, 2007, 11:52 AM

lock delete this thread I fixed it..

the 3D on the volume settings was full