Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Internet / Browsers

Notices

Internet / Browsers Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Internet and Browser issues

Topic Tools
Old August 22nd, 2006, 12:53 AM

O/S: Windows 7 64-bit
"Action Cancelled" Error After Clicking "Back"

When I open a website from a search engine (any) and want return back to that search engine to continue browsing, I sometimes have to click the "back arrow" (or right-click and select "back") 2 or 3-times before it actually moves back. This doesn't always happen, just 80->90% of the time. What's causing this and is there a way to keep it from happening? I couldn't find a previous post about this, so I went ahead and created a new topic. Thanks, JD24
Old August 22nd, 2006, 01:15 AM
<- My cat, Jeep

O/S: Linux
Does it happen on a particular website that you can name or all websites generally?
Old August 22nd, 2006, 02:12 AM

O/S: Windows 7 64-bit
Oops! The reply I just typed got lost somehow after I clicked Go Advanced (what's that mean?). Anyway, the back button problem is not sepcific to any particular website that I have noticed.
Old August 22nd, 2006, 11:35 PM
<- My cat, Jeep

O/S: Linux
Go Advanced... there are two ways to post here... in the quick reply box, which you were using or the advanced box which lets you add smiley faces and other stuff.

Well, I'm glad I could explain that because I'm at a loss as to your Internet Explorer problem... has anyone else seen this before?