Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows XP

Notices

Windows XP Problem solving for the Windows XP Operating System

Topic Tools
Old December 19th, 2009, 08:34 PM

Unhappy runtime error 339

I am trying to install answerpad plus artificial intelligence on my computer. This is from desktopmates.com. I am getting a runtime error 339, component mswinsck.ocx. Something in this is not installed correctly. I'm supposed to copy these two ocx files to \windows\system32. Then use run command and type regsvr32.exe and then do this again with the mswinsck.ocx to register them. It says then I should get a message that this was successful. I am not getting a success message and the answerpad program is not working right. Can anyone advise me on what to do?