Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows XP

Notices

Windows XP Problem solving for the Windows XP Operating System

Topic Tools
Old February 19th, 2008, 03:09 AM

Sony DRU problem

I have a Sony dvd rw DRU-830A USB DEVICE running on my computer that runs windows xp pro.. When i try to open it by going to my computer and double clicking on the drive a screen pops up like this
SCREEN SHOT BELOW:

Obviously i have the usb cables plugged in correctly and when i try to update the driver by going to Device Manager it says the driver i have right now is the newest one. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
Old February 19th, 2008, 03:45 AM
CTH Subscriber

It's not a duplicate but it is. I have merged this with your other post on the same subject. You should not have started a new thread for this same non working Sony drive.
Old February 19th, 2008, 04:01 AM

yes but in both of these threads that you have NOW merged, ones a drx, and ones a dru TWO DIFFERENT DRIVES IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE SAME THING
-millsy@6
Old February 19th, 2008, 04:07 AM
CTH Subscriber

Sorry I didn't notice that it was two different drives....well, now it's split back out of the other thread.

And just so you know......stop shouting, do not use all caps to make a point. Besides all caps is hard to read.