Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Gaming

Notices

Gaming Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of PC & Console Gaming issues

Topic Tools
Old September 11th, 2020, 06:51 PM

Seeking a Sledghammer

Looking for universal software that will turn Button Mashing games
into Turn based games.

For example, the frantic game Company of Heroes is supposedly Real Time Strategy, but built into it is this function:

You can pause the game, scroll around the map, assign orders to any and all units, unpause, and units will execute the orders.

That is what I want for ALL games, with one simple click of a button.

I don't have the attention span of a crack smoking rodent, or the reflexes of a ten year old boy. I'd like to play something such as DC Legends at a human pace.

I can't memorize that many keyboard commands, or respond as quickly as a computer can, at the speed of electricity.

Senior citizens GREW UP with games, and should not be defecated upon as a worthless demographic.

Without "those old people" there would not even BE any superman, batman or computer games.
Old November 29th, 2023, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostone6690 View Post
Looking for universal software that will turn Button Mashing games
into Turn based games.

For example, the frantic game Company of Heroes is supposedly Real Time Strategy, but built into it is this function:

You can pause the game, scroll around the map, assign orders to any and all units, unpause, and units will execute the orders.

That is what I want for ALL games, with one simple click of a button.

I don't have the attention span of a crack smoking rodent, or the reflexes of a ten year old boy. I'd like to play something such as DC Legends at a human pace.

I can't memorize that many keyboard commands, or respond as quickly as a computer can, at the speed of electricity.

Senior citizens GREW UP with games, and should not be defecated upon as a worthless demographic.

Without "those old people" there would not even BE any superman, batman or computer games.
Supercharge your testing experience! Unleash the power of realistic bug simulations with websites designed for comprehensive testing. Elevate your QA game with websites with bugs for testing. Dive into a world of precise analysis, ensuring your applications are resilient. Optimize your testing journey with real-world challenges at your fingertips
Its a good idea!