Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > General > The Anything Else Board

Notices

The Anything Else Board This board has been designed for all those subjects that don't quite fit in any of the other categories, and is also a place to share ideas and knowledge that you think might prove valuable to our other visitors

Topic Tools
Old August 23rd, 2012, 05:43 PM

O/S: Windows Vista 64-bit
Question most advised main page/ right-click not responding

Been using Google for a while it yesterday began being a problem. Diciding to swith to a new main page, what's most advised? Bing, Yahoo, etc...

Also, my right-click on my laptop is completely unresponsive , and also the screen, when trying to access Google, says it's unresponsive and asks if I want to quit or wait...

Help ASAP? Thanks
Old October 29th, 2012, 09:15 PM
Cyber Tech Help Moderator

Welcome

The google homepage is quite basic. It really doesn't have much on it to cause problems.

Does it do the same on other browsers?