Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Gaming

Notices

Gaming Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of PC & Console Gaming issues

Topic Tools
Old June 3rd, 2007, 11:33 AM

O/S: Windows XP Home
Reinstallment of game

Hello,

I tried to uninstall the "remains" of the last installation of Commandos 2 (earlier it didn't uninstall properly), via the Add/Remove screen but it doesn't do much. The indicated size in this screen is 0.79 Mb.

So when I try to reinstall the game Commandos 2 from original cd's, the setup-screen gives me the options: "Modify","Repair" and "Remove".

"Modify" gives me the opportunity to install but does this in C:\WINDOWS without asking (so I aborted this). "Repair" and "Remove" don't do much...

There is an old registery key of this game, but I don't want to mess in the registery just yet. The 'issues' listed by CCleaner doesn't contain anything that is related to this game. What to do?

Thanks in advance!

Ingmar

The Netherlands