Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Windows 7

Notices

Windows 7 Problem solving for the Windows 7 Operating System. Please remember to state which edition of Windows 7 you are using - Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate.

Topic Tools
Old February 14th, 2020, 09:48 PM

O/S: Windows 7 64-bit
what is the aequenceto deleting all on win 7 home preiumm

As my pc has so many problems I thought it an idea to erase everything ans install Win 10 in place of the Win 7 home premium that is currently installed.d
Nothing is straight forward on my pc and want to know the sequence of events I would have to follow to save me findi ng out the hard way
Old February 14th, 2020, 10:08 PM
CTH Subscriber

O/S: Linux
how many different ways are you going to ask the same question. also you don't bother to respond to your other questions when asked for more info.
Old February 15th, 2020, 12:10 PM

I am sorry for any confusion I am not aware of ignoring a request for more information. [I] am trying to change `my pc from my old one to a pc that has been given to me ,which has even more more problems than my old one. I am also in the midst of personal problems.Once again I apologise.Please show me where a request for more information was made.
Old February 15th, 2020, 04:43 PM

If my question had been replied to there would have not been a need to ask it many times (not that I can see where I have done this! So what is the simple answer to my question?