Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Applications

Notices

Applications Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of computer software applications

Topic Tools
Old January 27th, 2007, 01:33 PM

F-secure anti-virus, anti-spyware won't uninstall

I have tried to uninstall f-secure
When I tried to do it through its own uninstall program I was directed to control panel >add remove programs.
I ran uninstall from there and it appeared to uninstall ok. A reboot was required but after rebooting its still there.
Tried several times but it wont go away.
Can anyone help?
Old January 28th, 2007, 09:36 AM

O/S: Windows 7 32-bit
Is it actually loading into memory, can you actually open the F-Secure program window like before, or is it just the fact that it's still listed in 'Add/Remove Programs' even though the program itself has gone?

If the program no longer starts and no longer loads into memory, then it's quite easy to remove it's entry from 'Add/Remove Programs' if that's all it is.
Download this utility (free trial can be used up to seven times): http://www.4developers.com/addremove/index.htm

Last edited by pip22; January 28th, 2007 at 09:38 AM.