Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Internet / Browsers

Notices

Internet / Browsers Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Internet and Browser issues

Topic Tools
Old May 5th, 2008, 12:33 AM

O/S: Windows XP Pro
Original Internet Explorer 7 window closes

Hi,
i am completing online training modules that open a mini page from a link to view the information and do the quiz.upon completion of the quiz i have to close the mini window to refresh the original page.whenever i do this the original page also closes without refreshing the info.this has only been happening recently.
i am using Internet Explorer 7 on XP Pro sp2 with Trend Micro Internet Security Pro 2008.

any help would be greatly appreciated
Old May 5th, 2008, 10:12 PM
Cyber Tech Help Moderator

O/S: Windows 10 Home
The Yahoo toolbar has been known to cause the problem you're having. If you have Yahoo toolbar installed, uninstall it from Control Panel>Add or Remove Programs.

See if that fixes it.
Old May 6th, 2008, 01:31 AM

O/S: Windows XP Pro
the only toolbar i have on my browser is the Trend Micro PC Cillin Internet Security Pro Transaction Protector..i believe the problem may lie with the website itself because i can do internet banking and other things that require opening and closing popup windows..i even tried using Firefox and i still cannot use the training website