Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows XP

Notices

Windows XP Problem solving for the Windows XP Operating System

Topic Tools
Old April 30th, 2007, 08:04 PM

Help! Internet window closes @ certain websites

I have been unable to find out why my internet closes the window of certain websites that I used to be able to go to. Example, Craigslist.org, ksl.com, and sometimes ebay. I have tried working through it on my own and I am clueless. I have tried clearing the history, deleting the cookies, putting the site on the always allow list - oh and also I even shut the firewall off just to see if it would let me in, it did not If any of you have any great ideas as to why it is doing this both on Internet Explorer and Modzilla I would so much appreciate it.
Thanks Amy