Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows Vista

Notices

Windows Vista Problem solving for the Windows Vista Operating System. Please remember to state which edition of Vista you are using - Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate etc. and whether you are using the 32-bit or 64-bit version if you know.

Topic Tools
Old December 23rd, 2007, 08:54 PM

Remote Desktop between XP and Vista

I have a desktop with Windows XP Pro and am considering buying a notebook with VISTA on it... (1) can I use Remote Desktop to login to my XP Pro Desktop from a Vista notebook through a wireless connection, and (2) What version of Vista will I need in order to do this?

Thanks!
Old December 23rd, 2007, 11:11 PM
Cyber Tech Help Moderator

O/S: Windows 10 Home
Remote Desktop is not included in Vista Home Basic or Vista Home Premium.

For other versions, see if the instructions on this page work for you.