Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows XP

Notices

Windows XP Problem solving for the Windows XP Operating System

Topic Tools
Old August 9th, 2008, 10:39 PM

O/S: Windows 95
Exclamation PC to Monitor And Projector

I have a Radeon 9550 (256mb) Video Card in my HP Pavillion 754n and it is currently attached to my HP w2207 Widescreen 22' Monitor through DVI. My Radeon 9550 also has a VGA out and an S-Video out. I would like to connect my PC to my monitor through DVI and also to my projector through VGA, but not as a dual monitor, but I want both displays to show the same image. I know for this to work I have to turn all of them on at the same time because then one signal wont work. I currently have Catalyst Control Center installed.

My monitor is currently at 1680 by 1050 at 96 DPI and my projector is also widescreen at 16:9 aspect ratio.

What settings do I need to change to view the same image on my Monitor and my Projector?

Thanks
Old August 10th, 2008, 06:30 PM

O/S: Windows Vista 64-bit
Have both connected and reboot, Windows wants all display connected at boot to in order to work properly. Go to start - Catalyst Control Center - CCC - Wizard - Go throught the wizard, selecting your displays and everything, choose clone, and any other settings. It should work now, if not then set them to the same resolution. Post back your results. I'm not that familiar with CCC but that all should work.