Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows Vista

Notices

Windows Vista Problem solving for the Windows Vista Operating System. Please remember to state which edition of Vista you are using - Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate etc. and whether you are using the 32-bit or 64-bit version if you know.

Topic Tools
Old September 14th, 2013, 10:27 PM

O/S: Windows 11
System.Data.SQLite problem help

Why am I getting this message constantly on my pc. System.Data.SQLite.SQLite exception:SQL error
No such table:
Manu at system.data.sql….on and on with the same message then about 4 or more popups with the same messages. Then there is a box that I click that says ok ,I click it 4 or 5 times and it goes away for about 10 minutes.

I downloaded AdwCleaner and scanned to get rid of toolbars sneaked on the pc today following advice from Daves computer tips at Pcpitstop.

Last edited by zip316; September 15th, 2013 at 05:14 AM. Reason: I think this needs to be moved to hardware frum.