Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Hardware > Hardware

Notices

Hardware Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Computer Hardware issues

Topic Tools
Old May 20th, 2010, 11:14 PM

Smile mouse won"t move page up or down & keyboard

all of a sudden when I right click on a page and try to move page up or down using my WHEEL mouse I can"t I have to use scroll bar and when I make a typing error
and right click on letter to correct it my whole word or page gets highlighted how do I correct it<also my capital light is on and it is not making my words capitals but when the its not on it does capitalize I can"t use my period key either

I have vista my mouse is a little over a year old and came with my dell desktop
thanks!
Old May 22nd, 2010, 02:22 PM

O/S: Linux
sounds like a software issue
Ring Dell it must still be under warrentee