Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows Vista

Notices

Windows Vista Problem solving for the Windows Vista Operating System. Please remember to state which edition of Vista you are using - Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate etc. and whether you are using the 32-bit or 64-bit version if you know.

Topic Tools
Old February 1st, 2015, 01:24 AM

Smile can't get Tv guide.com to work

working fine now thanks

I tried both Firefox and Ie, Firefox did update and I don't know if that caused it or not. Others are using FF and its working fine. The month, time are not even click-able.

I get the regular page and it says loading I guess the lineup and just sits there. I always used it with no issues.

a friend says this Chrome. It will pull up but the tv listings are not there. Just says loading, and they don't

I just saw a message on right side looks like an envelope on this page
http://www.tvguide.com/listings/

I clicked box underneath and it says this

You're missing a tool to view private messages. Please follow these steps:

Step 1: Download the Setup file below.
Step 2: Click 'Run' and 'Allow'.
Step 3: Fast & safe installation will now begin.

I am not trying to view private message just tv lineup or grid I guess its called.
could I be locked out for some reason ? I never knew TV guide had private messages. This is odd.

Thanks

Last edited by perplexed; February 1st, 2015 at 02:05 PM.