Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows Vista

Notices

Windows Vista Problem solving for the Windows Vista Operating System. Please remember to state which edition of Vista you are using - Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate etc. and whether you are using the 32-bit or 64-bit version if you know.

Topic Tools
Old March 27th, 2012, 04:09 AM

No internet connection

I JUST RE-INSTALLED VISTA AND CANT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET WHAT WEBSITE CAN I DOWNLOAD SERVICE PACK/DRIVERS ITS A DELL INSPIRON 1210 MINI NOTEBOOK I DONT WANT TO USE DELL I HAVE NO ACCOUNT
Old March 27th, 2012, 01:57 PM

O/S: Windows XP Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcmechanic View Post
I JUST RE-INSTALLED VISTA AND CANT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET WHAT WEBSITE CAN I DOWNLOAD SERVICE PACK/DRIVERS ITS A DELL INSPIRON 1210 MINI NOTEBOOK I DONT WANT TO USE DELL I HAVE NO ACCOUNT
Well, why not just open the 'Control Panel' on the Start menu and then click on 'Windows Update'? Should work - good luck!
Old April 3rd, 2012, 06:15 AM
Banned

Post Re:

I agreed with "giradman" reply.you should do it.If still problem arise then contact your IT supporter.
Old April 6th, 2012, 11:33 PM

http://www.laptop-software.com/dell/...vista-drivers/

After you get the net on the machine use driver max to get any drivers the link may not have.
http://www.innovative-sol.com/drivermax/