Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows Vista

Notices

Windows Vista Problem solving for the Windows Vista Operating System. Please remember to state which edition of Vista you are using - Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate etc. and whether you are using the 32-bit or 64-bit version if you know.

Topic Tools
Old December 24th, 2015, 11:09 AM
Banned

How to automatically repair Windows Vista using Startup Repair

Hello friends,

Please suggest me

Any help or suggestion would be appreciated

Thanks

[URL="http://www.spam[/URL]
Old December 25th, 2015, 05:23 PM

There are vista repair (recovery) disks you can download and burn. Just pick a reliable source to get it from. I searched "download vista repair disk" and the first listing in google was from PC World a respected PC Magazine. Some are version specific (x86 x64) and others are inclusive and run on all versions (home pro etc.). If you want to use your original install disk I suggest you search information on "vista non-destructive reinstall" There is a site I used to visit "the langa letters" which has info on non-destructive reinstall starting with XP. The ones for 7 and Vista are not as simple and a repair disk can come in handy.

Last edited by Appzalien; December 25th, 2015 at 05:28 PM.
Old September 8th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Banned

I post to zombie threads