Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows Vista

Notices

Windows Vista Problem solving for the Windows Vista Operating System. Please remember to state which edition of Vista you are using - Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate etc. and whether you are using the 32-bit or 64-bit version if you know.

Topic Tools
Old January 2nd, 2009, 06:06 AM

System Restore Can't save any restore points.

When I go to use system restore, it won't save any restore points. I try and manually save one, but then I close out, and go back in, and it is gone. It says no restore points have been saved. I only have one operating system, which is Vista sp1 home premium. It is a HP machine, but I have a clean install of vista on it.
I have tried unchecking the drive, and restarting. I have AVG, and have run virus scans, and I also ran a full Check disk, nothing seems to help. Anyone else hear of this, or know any fixes for it?
Old January 2nd, 2009, 07:59 AM

How much free space is available on your hard drive?
Old January 2nd, 2009, 03:43 PM

347 gb is free. Plenty of room.