Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Software > Applications

Notices

Applications Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of computer software applications

Topic Tools
Old November 15th, 2008, 04:43 PM

O/S: Windows XP Home
Works 7.0 history

Hi guys I think I've found the right? forum for this one at last.

My Works 7.0 suite of progs has a history of files worked on that is not redirecting correctly to pick up the right document. Has onyone had probelms similar to this.

When I try to open a document through the history it says it doesn't exist or has been moved then goes on to open 3 instances of the word processor which have to be individually shut down to get back to the history.

Deleting and reinstating the history makes no difference. Any help greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance

fenacre