Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > General > The Anything Else Board

Notices

The Anything Else Board This board has been designed for all those subjects that don't quite fit in any of the other categories, and is also a place to share ideas and knowledge that you think might prove valuable to our other visitors

Topic Tools
Old January 21st, 2005, 08:36 PM

Location: In the province of Alberta, Canada, in a city called Medicine Hat which has all hell for a basement.
Microsoft XML Core Services (MSXML) 4.0

Windows update lists this as a critical update and it places a shortcuit on the desktop. Clicking the shortcut opens up the subject title. It is a help file with a lot of technical jargon which I don't understand. Do I need this and what am I supposed to do with it? My OS Win Me IE 6.0
Old January 21st, 2005, 09:59 PM
Cyber Tech Help Administrator

Do you code in eXtensible Markup Language? If not, ya don't need it.
Old January 22nd, 2005, 10:26 PM

Location: In the province of Alberta, Canada, in a city called Medicine Hat which has all hell for a basement.
Microsoft XML Core Services (MSXML) 4.0

Not with it! Don't understand 'code in extensible Markup Language'
I have removed this through control panel add/remove programs but it keeps coming back as a downloaded update. If I don't need it how can I zap it?