Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Windows 7

Notices

Windows 7 Problem solving for the Windows 7 Operating System. Please remember to state which edition of Windows 7 you are using - Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate.

Closed Topic

Topic Tools
Old February 18th, 2019, 02:19 PM
Banned

Blue Screens and other Crashes

Thank you for taking a look. I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit on a Hewlett Packard p6710f desktop.

For a few months, the computer fans were getting very loud and things were slowing down generally. I cleaned the very dirty fans, and they went silent. I also deleted a great deal of material off my large hard drive, thinking that would help.

I had switched from using Firefox over to Google Chrome and was initially happy with the increased speed, but it also began to lag. The lag manifested as a delay between typing a letter and when it would appear on the screen, and also in slow loading of web pages, slow loading of things like a word processing program, and occasional freezing of video.

More recently I've been getting very frequent, almost daily blue screen crashes.

I did not usually write down what it said. The first thing it began saying was

Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal STOP: 0x000000D1

Next, it began freezing without a blue screen, the internet browser would just lock up. I switched over to Internet Explorer from Chrome, and that seemed to help with speed for a while, but it also slowed down and locked up.

Then, it crashed to Blue Screen again this time saying

SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

STOP: 0x0000007E

I've looked at a couple of web pages that claim to fix blue screen issues, but nothing appears to be working.

I have run Malwarebytes, found nothing. I have run Microsoft Security Essentials, found nothing. I've done a File Check, found no issues. I ran CHKDSK, but the results window never appeared anywhere.

Your advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
Old February 18th, 2019, 06:49 PM
Cyber Tech Help Moderator

Welcome to CTH evanandrew3333.

I find that most often when you have BSOD's with changing errors that bad RAM is suspect. Especially those particular errors you posted. Do you have more than one stick of RAM in the system? Usually if so, I remove the stick closest to the CPU, reboot and check for improvement. Not sure why the first stick is oten the issue - maybe gets the brunt of use when the system is running.
Old February 18th, 2019, 08:12 PM
Banned

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jintan View Post
Welcome to CTH evanandrew3333.

I find that most often when you have BSOD's with changing errors that bad RAM is suspect. Especially those particular errors you posted. Do you have more than one stick of RAM in the system? Usually if so, I remove the stick closest to the CPU, reboot and check for improvement. Not sure why the first stick is oten the issue - maybe gets the brunt of use when the system is running.

Thank you for your reply. Is there any sort of software I could run to find out
whether any RAM is failing? I believe there are two sticks, and two expansion slots. Which leads me to a new question: if I add more RAM sticks, do I also have to upgrade other items on the computer to make them function?
Here is a link to my specs. I don't know much about what they mean:
https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02628226
I am not confident I could remove a stick without breaking something. Not experienced with this.
Old February 18th, 2019, 08:44 PM
Banned

I just used Windows Memory Diagnostics, following instructions given here:
https://www.pcworld.com/article/3040...-find-out.html

It states that No memory problems were found.
Old February 19th, 2019, 03:22 PM

I have been at this for years, and never found a memory testing software that actually was accurate. Not even the famous Memtest. Truly better just to remove a stick and check.
Old February 19th, 2019, 03:46 PM

We can always follow blue-screen protocol to check things out, but in truth a varying error bsod really suggest checking Ram first.
Old February 19th, 2019, 10:01 PM
Banned

Well, if compatible brand new RAM from a reliable source can be obtained for only around forty dollars American, I'd just as soon simply replace what I've got. For that matter, there are four slots, would I need to upgrade other items if I filled all four slots? Can you recommend a reliable dealer of RAM? Never bought computer components before. Someone at Tiger Direct years ago quoted me an insane price of something like three hundred dollars for RAM, said it was because they don't manufacture it any more!

Oh, by the way, since the day I posted the OP, there has not evidently been any crash to blue screen and IE, although glacially slow, at least does not freeze.
I did try to install a POS piece of software called BlueStacks. This caused the fans to dly
Whine like they used to before I cleaned out the dust.

It was not new dust, clean as a whistle. I'm convinced that the RAM simply cannot handle what I need it to
and needs to be replaced, upgraded or both. Either that, or something else is ready to die? I have no computer knowledge really.

Last edited by evanandrew3333; February 19th, 2019 at 10:19 PM.
Old February 20th, 2019, 03:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
I have been at this for years, and never found a memory testing software that actually was accurate. Not even the famous Memtest. Truly better just to remove a stick and check.
I'm sorry, not sure I really understand. Remove a stick "and check"? If the memory testing software is unreliable, how do you "check" anything?

Can a memory stick be Partially bad, but still work?

Or is it either totally good or totally bad? If that is the case, maybe I understand: maybe what you are saying is that probably one stick is totally bad. Pull each, reboot. If the bad one is still in the machine, it will not boot?

Sorry, but this is just not clear enough for my level of experience and intelligence to understand.
Old February 20th, 2019, 05:59 PM

Sorry I wasn't clear. Curious that the BSOD's stopped, and if they have stopped, there truly is no way to check each stick of RAM (you just remove one stick, then run the computer and see if the blue screens still occur. They don't stop, you remove the next stick and check again, and so on). Actually if they have stopped, bad RAM drops down the list of possible culprits.

What I would like you to do is post log files a scan I provide will create there. Admittedly this scan is normally used in Malware situations, but also is pretty good in ID'ing issues on a system, including the slowness issue. If by chance malware does become evident then yes, I will be relocating this thread to the CTH Malware Removal forum. But for now, let's get a more detailed look.

However, at any time should the blue screens return then please again turn your attention to checking by removing sticks of RAM. Your system's specs say four sticks. Though slowness will occur as you remove each stick, remove the first one, check, no better leave the first one out, remove the second one, check again on down to the last stick. No improvement with it installed, swap it out for the first one and check again.

To keep them from interfering with the scan, be sure to temporarily disable all antivirus/anti-spyware softwares while these steps are being completed.

Also when running any of the scan files we use, be sure to right click the file, then select "Run as administrator" to start the scan/tool.

-----------------------------------------

For x32 (x86) bit systems download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool 32-Bit and save it to the desktop.
For x64 bit systems download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool 64-Bit and save it to the desktop.

Windows 10, so likely 64 bit.

Please run it and click Scan, post back with the 2 logfiles.

Use extra posts as needed needed.
Old February 21st, 2019, 04:24 PM

I see you are starting threads in different forums about the same situation. Kind of thinking since your blue screens have quit occurring our discussion here is probably over.
Old March 2nd, 2019, 02:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
I see you are starting threads in different forums about the same situation. Kind of thinking since your blue screens have quit occurring our discussion here is probably over.
Thank you for your reply.

Since the forum is divided into different sections, it makes sense to me to post the issue under different categories that may be causing.

Blue Screen has come back with a vengence. Almost daily.
Since I read that turning a computer on and off wears out the hard drive, I've been simply leaving the machine on every night. Almost every morning,
I wake to blue screen.

I'm guessing that physically removing one of the two RAM sticks is going to severely impair performance. Not sure if you or anyone else yet answered the question, can a RAM stick be partially bad.

Point is, I use this all day every day. Not really thrilled with idea of running on one stick for many hours limping along to see if that causes the once a day Blue Screen.

So, I went ahead and spent $42 I can't really spare on a couple replacement RAM sticks. Will be here within two weeks. Hopefully that will solve the issue. Will report in here periodically.
Hilariously, cost to have someone come install the sticks was listed as $71, just for labor.

Meanwhile would like to be working on other possible causes.

I finally scrubbed out this cr@ppy "Blue Stacks" software running in the background, and that appears to have increased speed.

Monitor says something like "Physical Memory Used" and it's always in the high 90s.

That seems sort of worrisome.

Last edited by evanandrew3333; March 2nd, 2019 at 02:33 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2019, 02:32 PM
Banned

FRST64.exe
https://download.bleepingcomputer.co...ool/FRST64.exe

This file is not commonly downloaded and may be dangerous.

That was not very confidence inspiring.

But since I'm desperate, am running it anyway. Will post log below.

Meanwhile, I keep reading advice to me to "update your drivers"

Well, I must be doing it wrong. Whenever I've checked, which is at least once a week,
it always come back saying "Your drivers are already up to date"

The HP support assistant tool always says the same thing: there is nothing wrong with
my physical hardware.

Last edited by evanandrew3333; March 2nd, 2019 at 02:36 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2019, 03:02 PM
Banned

Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) (x64) Version: 01.03.2019
Ran by beatcat (administrator) on BLANCHE (02-03-2019 08:49:37)
Running from C:\Users\beatcat\Downloads
Loaded Profiles: beatcat (Available Profiles: beatcat & countzeppelin)
Platform: Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (X64) Language: English (United States)
Internet Explorer Version 11 (Default browser: FF)
Boot Mode: Normal
Tutorial for Farbar Recovery Scan Tool: http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/topic...ery-scan-tool/

==================== Processes (All) =================
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\smss.exe
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\csrss.exe
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\wininit.exe
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\csrss.exe
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\services.exe
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\lsass.exe
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\lsm.exe
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\winlogon.exe
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
(Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\MsMpEng.exe
(Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher -> AMD) C:\Windows\System32\atiesrxx.exe
(Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher -> AMD) C:\Windows\System32\atieclxx.exe
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe
(Adobe Systems, Incorporated -> Adobe Systems Incorporated) C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\svchost.exe
(Safer-Networking Ltd. -> Safer-Networking Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDUpdSvc.exe
(Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftvsa.exe
(Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corp.) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVC.EXE
(Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftlist.exe
(Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corp.) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVCM.EXE
(Safer-Networking Ltd. -> Safer-Networking Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDWSCSvc.exe
(Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Virtualization Handler\CVHSVC.EXE
(Safer-Networking Ltd. -> Safer-Networking Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDFSSvc.exe
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\WUDFHost.exe
(HP Inc. -> HP Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Solutions\HPSupportSolutionsFrameworkService.exe
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\SearchIndexer.exe
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\wbem\WmiPrvSE.exe
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\taskhost.exe
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\taskeng.exe
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\dwm.exe
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\explorer.exe
(Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe
(Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\msseces.exe
(Hewlett-Packard Company -> Hewlett-Packard) C:\Program Files (x86)\Hp\HP Software Update\hpwuschd2.exe
(Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\dpupdchk.exe
(Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
(Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
(Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\MdRes.exe
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\audiodg.exe
(Big Fish Games -> ) C:\Program Files (x86)\bfgclient\bfggameservices.exe
(Error3: CryptCATAdminCalcHashFromFileHandle failed to return cbHash, #2 -> Electronic Arts, Inc.) [File not signed] C:\Program Files (x86)\Monopoly\monopolywin.exe
(Eyeo GmbH -> Eyeo GmbH) C:\Program Files\Adblock Plus for IE\AdblockPlusEngine.exe
(Google LLC -> Google Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
(Google LLC -> Google Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\taskhost.exe
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\taskeng.exe
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\notepad.exe
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\SearchProtocolHost.exe
(Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\SearchFilterHost.exe
Old March 2nd, 2019, 03:02 PM
Banned

==================== Registry (All) ===========================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the registry item will be restored to default or removed. The file will not be moved.)

HKLM\...\Run: [IntelliPoint] => C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe [2417032 2011-08-01] (Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Run: [MSC] => c:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\msseces.exe [1353680 2016-11-14] (Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [Microsoft Default Manager] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Default Manager\DefMgr.exe [439568 2010-05-10] (Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [HP Software Update] => C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe [96056 2013-05-30] (Hewlett-Packard Company -> Hewlett-Packard)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [] => [X]
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [AMD AVT] => Cmd.exe /c start "AMD Accelerated Video Transcoding device initialization" /min "C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD AVT\bin\kdbsync.exe" aml
HKLM\...\Winlogon: [Userinit] C:\Windows\system32\userinit.exe [30720 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM-x32\...\Winlogon: [Userinit] C:\Windows\sysWOW64\userinit.exe [26624 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Winlogon: [Shell] C:\Windows\explorer.exe [3229696 2016-08-29] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM-x32\...\Winlogon: [Shell] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\explorer.exe [2972672 2016-08-29] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Policies\Explorer: [NoActiveDesktop] 1
HKLM\...\Policies\Explorer: [NoActiveDesktopChanges] 1
HKLM\...\Policies\Explorer: [ForceActiveDesktopOn] 0
HKLM\ DisallowedCertificates: 1916A2AF346D399F50313C393200F14140456616 (U)
HKLM\ DisallowedCertificates: 2A83E9020591A55FC6DDAD3FB102794C52B24E70 (U)
HKLM\ DisallowedCertificates: 2B84BFBB34EE2EF949FE1CBE30AA026416EB2216 (U)
HKLM\ DisallowedCertificates: 305F8BD17AA2CBC483A4C41B19A39A0C75DA39D6 (U)
HKLM\ DisallowedCertificates: 367D4B3B4FCBBC0B767B2EC0CDB2A36EAB71A4EB (U)
HKLM\ DisallowedCertificates: 3A850044D8A195CD401A680C012CB0A3B5F8DC08 (U)
HKLM\ DisallowedCertificates: 40AA38731BD189F9CDB5B9DC35E2136F38777AF4 (U)
HKLM\ DisallowedCertificates: 43D9BCB568E039D073A74A71D8511F7476089CC3 (U)
HKLM\ DisallowedCertificates: 471C949A8143DB5AD5CDF1C972864A2504FA23C9 (U)
HKLM\ DisallowedCertificates: 51C3247D60F356C7CA3BAF4C3F429DAC93EE7B74 (U)
HKLM\ DisallowedCertificates: 5DE83EE82AC5090AEA9D6AC4E7A6E213F946E179 (U)
HKLM\ DisallowedCertificates: 61793FCBFA4F9008309BBA5FF12D2CB29CD4151A (U)
HKLM\ DisallowedCertificates: 637162CC59A3A1E25956FA5FA8F60D2E1C52EAC6 (U)
HKLM\ DisallowedCertificates: 63FEAE960BAA91E343CE2BD8B71798C76BDB77D0 (U)
HKLM\ DisallowedCertificates: 6431723036FD26DEA502792FA595922493030F97 (U)
HKLM\ DisallowedCertificates: 7D7F4414CCEF168ADF6BF40753B5BECD78375931 (U)
HKLM\ DisallowedCertificates: 80962AE4D6C5B442894E95A13E4A699E07D694CF (U)
HKLM\ DisallowedCertificates: 86E817C81A5CA672FE000F36F878C19518D6F844 (U)
HKLM\ DisallowedCertificates: 8E5BD50D6AE686D65252F843A9D4B96D197730AB (U)
HKLM\ DisallowedCertificates: 9845A431D51959CAF225322B4A4FE9F223CE6D15 (U)
HKLM\ DisallowedCertificates: B533345D06F64516403C00DA03187D3BFEF59156 (U)
HKLM\ DisallowedCertificates: B86E791620F759F17B8D25E38CA8BE32E7D5EAC2 (U)
HKLM\ DisallowedCertificates: C060ED44CBD881BD0EF86C0BA287DDCF8167478C (U)
HKLM\ DisallowedCertificates: CEA586B2CE593EC7D939898337C57814708AB2BE (U)
HKLM\ DisallowedCertificates: D018B62DC518907247DF50925BB09ACF4A5CB3AD (U)
HKLM\ DisallowedCertificates: F8A54E03AADC5692B850496A4C4630FFEAA29D83 (U)
HKLM\ DisallowedCertificates: FA6660A94AB45F6A88C0D7874D89A863D74DEE97 (U)
HKU\S-1-5-19\...\Run: [Sidebar] => C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe [1475584 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKU\S-1-5-19\...\RunOnce: [mctadmin] => C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe [97280 2009-07-13] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKU\S-1-5-20\...\Run: [Sidebar] => C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe [1475584 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKU\S-1-5-20\...\RunOnce: [mctadmin] => C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe [97280 2009-07-13] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKU\S-1-5-21-1214944576-273379327-1179527443-1000\...\RunOnce: [Application Restart #2] => C:\Program Files\pia_manager\nwjs\pia_nw.exe --disable-gpu --disable-transparency --no-first-run --disable-features=NativeNotifications --disable-background-networking --disable-component-update --us (the data entry has 254 more characters).
HKU\S-1-5-21-1214944576-273379327-1179527443-1000\...\Policies\Explorer: [NoDriveTypeAutoRun] 145
HKU\S-1-5-21-1214944576-273379327-1179527443-1000\...\MountPoints2: L - L:\MI.exe
HKU\S-1-5-21-1214944576-273379327-1179527443-1000\...\MountPoints2: {ac92db72-709e-11e0-b90d-78acc0ab88c9} - L:\MI.exe
HKU\S-1-5-21-1214944576-273379327-1179527443-1000\Control Panel\Desktop\\SCRNSAVE.EXE -> C:\Windows\WLXPGSS.SCR [301936 2010-11-10] (Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKU\S-1-5-18\...\RunOnce: [iCloud] => "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\iCloud.exe"
HKLM\...\Providers\Internet Print Provider: C:\Windows\system32\inetpp.dll [166400 2017-08-11] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Providers\LanMan Print Services: C:\Windows\system32\win32spl.dll [757248 2017-08-11] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [vidc.mrle] => C:\Windows\system32\msrle32.dll [16384 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [vidc.msvc] => C:\Windows\system32\msvidc32.dll [38912 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [msacm.imaadpcm] => C:\Windows\system32\imaadp32.acm [22016 2009-07-13] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [msacm.msg711] => C:\Windows\system32\msg711.acm [14848 2009-07-13] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [msacm.msgsm610] => C:\Windows\system32\msgsm32.acm [29184 2009-07-13] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [msacm.msadpcm] => C:\Windows\system32\msadp32.acm [24064 2009-07-13] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [midimapper] => C:\Windows\system32\midimap.dll [20480 2009-07-13] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [wavemapper] => C:\Windows\system32\msacm32.drv [25600 2009-07-13] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [VIDC.UYVY] => C:\Windows\system32\msyuv.dll [25600 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [VIDC.YUY2] => C:\Windows\system32\msyuv.dll [25600 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [VIDC.YVYU] => C:\Windows\system32\msyuv.dll [25600 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [VIDC.IYUV] => C:\Windows\system32\iyuv_32.dll [54272 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [vidc.i420] => C:\Windows\system32\iyuv_32.dll [54272 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [VIDC.YVU9] => C:\Windows\system32\tsbyuv.dll [14848 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [msacm.l3acm] => C:\Windows\System32\l3codeca.acm [81408 2009-07-13] (Microsoft Windows -> Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [MSVideo8] => C:\Windows\system32\VfWWDM32.dll [68096 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [wave1] => C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv [217088 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [vidc.XVID] => C:\Windows\system32\xvidvfw.dll [255488 2011-05-30] () [File not signed]
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [VIDC.FPS1] => C:\Windows\system32\frapsv64.dll [71680 2011-10-22] (Beepa P/L) [File not signed]
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [vidc.ffds] => C:\Windows\system32\ff_vfw.dll [92160 2012-02-26] () [File not signed]
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [vidc.lags] => C:\Windows\system32\lagarith.dll [148992 2011-12-07] ( ) [File not signed]
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [wave] => C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv [217088 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [midi] => C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv [217088 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [mixer] => C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv [217088 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [aux] => C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv [217088 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [wave2] => C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv [217088 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [midi1] => C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv [217088 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [mixer1] => C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv [217088 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [aux1] => C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv [217088 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [vidc.mrle] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msrle32.dll [13312 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [vidc.msvc] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvidc32.dll [31744 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [msacm.imaadpcm] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\imaadp32.acm [17920 2009-07-13] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
Old March 2nd, 2019, 03:03 PM
Banned

HKLM\...\Drivers32: [msacm.msg711] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msg711.acm [12288 2009-07-13] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [msacm.msgsm610] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msgsm32.acm [23552 2009-07-13] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [msacm.msadpcm] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msadp32.acm [18432 2009-07-13] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [midimapper] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\midimap.dll [16896 2009-07-13] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [wavemapper] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msacm32.drv [20992 2009-07-13] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [vidc.uyvy] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msyuv.dll [22528 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [vidc.yuy2] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msyuv.dll [22528 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [vidc.yvyu] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msyuv.dll [22528 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [vidc.iyuv] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iyuv_32.dll [50176 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [vidc.i420] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iyuv_32.dll [50176 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [vidc.yvu9] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\tsbyuv.dll [12288 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [msacm.l3acm] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\l3codecp.acm [220672 2009-07-13] (Microsoft Windows -> Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [vidc.cvid] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iccvid.dll [82944 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Radius Inc.)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [msacm.siren] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sirenacm.dll [49016 2010-11-10] (Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [msacm.l3codec] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\l3codecp.acm [220672 2009-07-13] (Microsoft Windows -> Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [vidc.XVID] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\xvidvfw.dll [235520 2017-12-08] () [File not signed]
HKLM\...\Drivers32-x32: [vidc.MPG4] => MPG4c32.dll
HKLM\...\Drivers32-x32: [vidc.MP42] => MPG4c32.dll
HKLM\...\Drivers32-x32: [vidc.MP43] => MPG4c32.dll
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [wave1] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wdmaud.drv [172032 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [vidc.ffds] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ff_vfw.dll [79360 2012-02-26] () [File not signed]
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [msacm.ac3filter] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ac3filter.acm [497664 2009-08-11] () [File not signed]
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [msacm.divxa32] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\DivXa32.acm [291408 2013-12-16] (Packed With Joy !) [File not signed]
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [msacm.lameacm] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\LameACM.acm [839680 2008-09-24] (hxxp://www.mp3dev.org/) [File not signed]
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [VIDC.FPS1] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\frapsvid.dll [65536 2011-10-22] (Beepa P/L) [File not signed]
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [vidc.lags] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\lagarith.dll [230080 2016-09-20] (Cole Williams Software Limited -> )
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [wave] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wdmaud.drv [172032 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [midi] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wdmaud.drv [172032 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [mixer] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wdmaud.drv [172032 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [aux] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wdmaud.drv [172032 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [vidc.x264] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\x264vfw.dll [3850240 2017-07-30] (x264vfw project) [File not signed]
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [wave2] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wdmaud.drv [172032 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [midi1] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wdmaud.drv [172032 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [mixer1] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wdmaud.drv [172032 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Drivers32: [aux1] => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wdmaud.drv [172032 2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\Software\...\AppCompatFlags\Custom\terran.exe : [{fe81cd48-2ed2-4e7d-886c-b65767350095}.sdb] -> alpha_centauri
HKLM\Software\...\AppCompatFlags\Custom\terranx.ex e: [{fa451eea-8a73-486b-9ea0-9628c2c2c3ad}.sdb] -> alien_crossfire
HKLM\Software\...\AppCompatFlags\InstalledSDB\{fa4 51eea-8a73-486b-9ea0-9628c2c2c3ad}: [DatabasePath] -> C:\Windows\AppPatch\Custom\{fa451eea-8a73-486b-9ea0-9628c2c2c3ad}.sdb [2012-11-14]
HKLM\Software\...\AppCompatFlags\InstalledSDB\{fe8 1cd48-2ed2-4e7d-886c-b65767350095}: [DatabasePath] -> C:\Windows\AppPatch\Custom\{fe81cd48-2ed2-4e7d-886c-b65767350095}.sdb [2012-11-14]
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components: [>{22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95}] -> C:\Windows\system32\unregmp2.exe [2009-07-13] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components: [{2C7339CF-2B09-4501-B3F3-F3508C9228ED}] -> %SystemRoot%\system32\regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:/UserInstall %SystemRoot%\system32\themeui.dll
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components: [{2D46B6DC-2207-486B-B523-A557E6D54B47}] -> C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe /D /C start C:\Windows\system32\ie4uinit.exe -ClearIconCache
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components: [{44BBA840-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015C}] -> C:\Program Files\Windows Mail\WinMail.exe [2009-07-13] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components: [{66C64F22-FC60-4E6C-A6B5-F0D580E680CE}] -> C:\Windows\System32\ie4uinit.exe [2019-01-25] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components: [{6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6}] -> C:\Windows\system32\unregmp2.exe [2009-07-13] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components: [{7D715857-A67C-4C2F-A929-038448584D63}] -> C:\Windows\System32\ie4uinit.exe [2019-01-25] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components: [{89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4340}] -> regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:U shell32.dll
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components: [{89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4383}] -> C:\Windows\System32\ie4uinit.exe [2019-01-25] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components: [{89B4C1CD-B018-4511-B0A1-5476DBF70820}] -> C:\Windows\system32\mscories.dll [2014-06-18] (Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components: [{8A69D345-D564-463c-AFF1-A69D9E530F96}] -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\72.0.3626.119\Inst aller\chrmstp.exe [2019-02-25] (Google LLC -> Google Inc.)
HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components: [>{22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95}] -> C:\Windows\SysWOW64\unregmp2.exe [2009-07-13] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components: [{2C7339CF-2B09-4501-B3F3-F3508C9228ED}] -> %SystemRoot%\system32\regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:/UserInstall %SystemRoot%\system32\themeui.dll
HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components: [{2D46B6DC-2207-486B-B523-A557E6D54B47}] -> C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe /D /C start C:\Windows\system32\ie4uinit.exe -ClearIconCache
HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components: [{44BBA840-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015C}] -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Mail\WinMail.exe [2009-07-13] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components: [{6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6}] -> C:\Windows\SysWOW64\unregmp2.exe [2009-07-13] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components: [{89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4340}] -> regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:U shell32.dll
HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components: [{89B4C1CD-B018-4511-B0A1-5476DBF70820}] -> C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mscories.dll [2014-06-18] (Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components: [{8A69D345-D564-463c-AFF1-A69D9E530F96}] -> "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\51.0.2704.84\Insta ller\chrmstp.exe" --configure-user-settings --verbose-logging --system-level --multi-install --chrome
HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components: [{A6EADE66-0000-0000-484E-7E8A45000000}] -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Esl\AiodLite.dll [2018-09-20] (Adobe Systems, Incorporated -> Adobe Systems, Inc.)
HKLM\Software\...\Authentication\Credential Providers: [{25CBB996-92ED-457e-B28C-4774084BD562}] -> C:\Windows\system32\authui.dll [2019-01-01] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\Software\...\Authentication\Credential Providers: [{3dd6bec0-8193-4ffe-ae25-e08e39ea4063}] -> C:\Windows\system32\authui.dll [2019-01-01] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\Software\...\Authentication\Credential Providers: [{503739d0-4c5e-4cfd-b3ba-d881334f0df2}] -> C:\Windows\System32\VaultCredProvider.dll [2009-07-13] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\Software\...\Authentication\Credential Providers: [{6f45dc1e-5384-457a-bc13-2cd81b0d28ed}] -> C:\Windows\system32\authui.dll [2019-01-01] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\Software\...\Authentication\Credential Providers: [{8bf9a910-a8ff-457f-999f-a5ca10b4a885}] -> C:\Windows\system32\SmartcardCredentialProvider.dl l [2013-10-03] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\Software\...\Authentication\Credential Providers: [{94596c7e-3744-41ce-893e-bbf09122f76a}] -> C:\Windows\system32\SmartcardCredentialProvider.dl l [2013-10-03] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\Software\...\Authentication\Credential Providers: [{AC3AC249-E820-4343-A65B-377AC634DC09}] -> C:\Windows\System32\BioCredProv.dll [2009-07-13] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\Software\...\Authentication\Credential Providers: [{e74e57b0-6c6d-44d5-9cda-fb2df5ed7435}] -> C:\Windows\system32\certCredProvider.dll [2009-07-13] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\Software\...\Authentication\Credential Providers: [{F8A0B131-5F68-486c-8040-7E8FC3C85BB6}] -> C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDCREDPROV.DLL [2010-09-21] (Microsoft Corporation -> Microsoft Corp.)
HKLM\Software\...\Authentication\Credential Provider Filters: [{DDC0EED2-ADBE-40b6-A217-EDE16A79A0DE}] -> C:\Windows\system32\authui.dll [2019-01-01] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\Software\...\Authentication\PLAP Providers: [{5537E283-B1E7-4EF8-9C6E-7AB0AFE5056D}] -> C:\Windows\system32\rasplap.dll [2009-07-13] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\Software\...\Winlogon\GPExtensions: [{0ACDD40C-75AC-47ab-BAA0-BF6DE7E7FE63}] -> C:\Windows\system32\wlgpclnt.dll [2009-07-13] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\Software\...\Winlogon\GPExtensions: [{25537BA6-77A8-11D2-9B6C-0000F8080861}] -> C:\Windows\system32\fdeploy.dll [2010-11-20] (Microsoft Windows -> Microsoft Corporation)
Closed Topic