Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows XP

Notices

Windows XP Problem solving for the Windows XP Operating System

Topic Tools
Old August 1st, 2007, 08:41 PM

Smile Screen Goes Black,Stays Black After Windows Loading Screen in Normal & in Safe Mode

Hi,
First let me say hello to you all .
As you all know i am posting my topic in this Windows XP section which means either my OS is Professional or Home Edition .
Truely speaking it is Home Edition and the problem i am having is a booting problem .
Before i started having this booting problem my system worked excellent but now it boots that is after booting BIOS and then booting the Windows Loading Screen the screen goes Black permanently and doesn`t go to the User login Screen .This problem occurs in normal mode , safe mode and also in Last Good Configuration Mode at startup when we press F8 .So Please Help Me and guide me to get rid of this booting problem .As you can see i am unable to get to the desktop in any of such mentioned modes and therefore unable to change the resolution settings if i may have setted higher sometime earlier .Please Help Me as soon as possible as i am counting on you guys.
Old August 1st, 2007, 09:34 PM
Cyber Tech Help Moderator

O/S: Windows 10 Home
See the Microsoft Knowledge Base article, Computer stops responding with a black screen when you start Windows XP.