Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Hardware > Hardware

Notices

Hardware Use this board for problem solving and the discussion of Computer Hardware issues

Closed Topic

Topic Tools
Old July 4th, 2011, 12:31 PM

Dual Monitor: Periodic Blank Screen Issue

Hello all,

Not sure weather this belongs in the Hardware or Windows 7 section but here goes. I'm having issues with running a dual monitor setup, in that it works fine some of the time but periodically one of the monitors' screen will be blank. This screen briefly flashes the display when turned on but then goes blank. I know it works as it always shows the boot screens, and as such it seems like it could be a driver or resolution issue. I've tried identifying the graphics card as:

and updating from the website but apparently to no avail. I also did an internet search which suggested unplugging and plugging it back in, but again to no avail. It's strange as sometimes it will work perfectly fine, whereas others it will remain blank. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, and I thank you in advance for your time.

Kind regards.
Closed Topic