Go Back   Cyber Tech Help Support Forums > Operating Systems > Older Windows Versions > Windows XP

Notices

Windows XP Problem solving for the Windows XP Operating System

Topic Tools
Old December 21st, 2008, 06:11 PM

O/S: Windows Vista 32-bit
Dual boot XP and Vista (moved from Vista Forum)

So recently I decided to dual boot my computer and have found all of the information that I need to successfully do this. The only problem I'm having is that since I am going to be dual booting into 64-bit XP Pro and 64-bit Vista Ultimate I can't find all of the drivers for XP. I have an HP a6030n Pavillion Desktop with a separate 8600GT that I am using. Could someone please help me find the drivers I need for XP as I can get all of the other drivers for 64-bit Vista from HP and I heard that Vista drivers are not backwards comptible with XP.